"Gin"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The world is spinning, music blasting throughout the led lit floor, strobes flashing and smoke spreading within the club. You take a sip of the many glasses of double gin and lemonade you have had, beginning to think that your drink tastes like water. You and your friends dance to the beat, not giving a damn about university work and stress, letting your hair down after the years of stress. You take the final sip left of mother's ruin, and saunter off to the bar, not letting your friends know.*

"I'll have a double gin and lemonade please..." you slur towards the barman as you give him a cheeky smile.

"Nope, the girl's getting a bottle of water, and I'll have the gin." You hear the guy next to you interject, tapping his card onto the reader as he takes your gin and tosses the bottle of water to you. He gives you a sly smile and wanders off into the dance floor. 

Confusion and a drop of anger spreads within you. You scan the floor, trying to look for the guy who stole your drink. You walk towards him, squeezing through the crowded floor just to get to him.

"How dare you take my drink?" you say wryly, looking him straight in the eye.

"It's how I win someone over." The guy replies, taking a quick sip of the drink,

"Well... i'm here now so clearly you have. Can we swap now?" you say whilst rolling your eyes, almost begging for him to give your drink back.

"Dance with me. And i'll decide then." Again, he gives you the sly smile, the same one he gave you at the bar. The smile takes you in, so captivating and mysterious. He offers his hand, and you take it as you follow the melody. You sing along with him as the DJ surprises everyone with a banger. Both of you suddenly look into each others eyes and stopped screaming lyrics at the top of your lungs. Both of you lean in closer... and closer... until your lips touched. You kiss him, knowing the feeling, and he kisses back with the same intent. He grips your neck and pulls your closer by the waist, and you cup his cheek as he does so. You stop to gasp for air, and look him in the eye and giggle. 

"Huh, so you really do know how to win someone over." You smile and bite your lip. "You owe me a drink, but for now we'll leave it at that." You finish and walk away. You turn to look for your friends, seeing them in a far corner with their mouths wide open. You scurry towards them, squeezing past another flurry of alcohol driven beings, and they start clapping as you inch closer.

"Well i'll be damned..." your best friend shrieked, hugging you and screaming with glee. "TELL ME ALL THE DETAILS you little bugger!" she continues and you smile like you haven't smiled before. You leave the club a few minutes later, feeling the alcohol kicking in. He looks your way and walks over to where you and your friends are.

"Hey guys. ______." he nods, and the girls swoon as he says hello.

"I'm hers." he finishes and walks of with you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO GUYS omg.

So after YEARS of not producing any content, this is what I come up with. How astonishing that I have ALMOST reached 200k views and that is BEYOND me. I never expected for my low quality reads to actually be viewed by you beautiful beings.

I would like to sincerely apologise for absolutely ignoring this account, and I remembered it today. So I decided to make one just for the laughs, and what do you know I (think) still got it.

Haha I'm joking, hope you enjoyed this one.

Bee xxx