"Breathtaking"

*flashback/dream*

"Aranel?! Aranel what's wrong!? Hey, get to your senses!"

You laid on the cold concrete, in a state of stupor. Your chest feeling like its being ripped, not being able to take in air. You struggled to breathe, just like drowning in the sea.

"HEY!! ARANEL!"

~~~~~~~~

"Aranel? Miss?" you feel a warm hand shaking you lightly, and you finally wake from your little nap.

"Dr. Oh is ready for you." the receptionist said. She ushered you to the furthest room on the floor, the smell of sanitiser filling the air as she opened the door. She walked you in, and a beautiful lady was sitting on her chair.

"Aranel! Oh my, you're such a beautiful lady now. Did you get here okay?" she asked with a kind voice.

"Uh, alright.. I guess." you said as you smiled.

"Come on have a seat." she smiled as she rummaged through her messy desk.

"If I can recall, you now have mild/moderate asthma... occasional attacks but not too severe anymore as to hinder your physical activities. Do you still use your nebulizer when you are struggling to breathe?" she asked, looking at your records.

"Yes, only if nece- " you get interrupted, when the door opens suddenly.

"Mom!" a low voice resonated from behind you, filling the whole room.

"Dear, didn't I tell you to knock?" Dr. Oh said.

"Oh yeah, sorry. But I need a plaster quick!" he uttered.

"You know where it is. Now please I need to finish this appointment."

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry mom." He paced towards the first aid kit to grab the plaster he needed and rushed to the door, but as he was about to leave, his mom told him to wait.

"Dear, can you please wait. Can you remember Aranel?" Dr. Oh asked his son, and your cheeks turned bright pink with her question.

"Yeah, of course..." he said with a low tone of voice, turning his head away.

"That's good. Because you're taking her around town today."

"Aunty, it's okay. I'll be fine." you said quietly, with her son agreeing.

"Yeah mom. Just as she said." he continued.

"Oh Sehun! Just take her around for the day. Is that too much to ask? She only just got back!" she asked with a loud voice, enough to make you surprised.

"Fine, but only for today. Nice to see you." He said shyly.

"Okay, now son you can wait in the waiting room for her." she finished, and gestured for him to leave the room.

"Now, let's finish this appointment." she continued.

Dr. Oh prescribed a new nebuliser liquid for you as it would be better as medication. She also prescribed buying a new inhaler for everyday use. You folded the prescription receipt and tucked it int your pocket, and walked towards the receptionist to ask when your next appointment is. Suddenly, you felt someone's finger tap your shoulder, and as you turned you see Sehun standing behind you.

"Aranel, you are literally on par with a mosquito. Can't you speak a bit louder?" he asked, and gave you a little smirk.

"Oh.. uh sorry." you said in a hushed voice.

"Hmm.. we have a lot to work on." he declared, and dragged you out of the clinic.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun was now driving you towards the centre of town, but an awkward tension filled his car. Although there was music playing in the background, you two just didn't speak a word.