"Dates and Dolphins."

FT. Xiumin

-.-.-.-

"Noona hurry up! Xiumin hyung is already here! Quick!" Your 5 year old brother, Jacob commanded, shouting from your living room. Finally putting on the summer dress you were searching for, you finished applying your make-up, making sure it wasn't too cakey and put your stuff inside your purse. You walked to your door, shouting at Jacob.

"Alright alright, i'm com-" you halted as you stepped outside your room. Your eyes widened as you saw Xiumin's outline leaning on your front door frame. He was wearing a not-so usual fashion today, a grey turtle neck jumper hugged his toned arms and body, he wore dirty white skinny jeans and his ever so favourite boat shoes that you had given him for his birthday. You gave him a onceover, taking in how good he was looking. 

"Jagi, shall we go?" he asked, snapping you out of your unlengthy daze.

"Yep, let's!" you announced and dragged Jacob outside the door, towards Xiumin's car.

"Are you ready, Jacob?" Xiumin asked, making Jacob more excited. 

"More than ever, Hyung!"

~~~~~~~

Today marked your 4th anniversary with Xiumin, and he decided to bring Jacob along with you, as a play date. He arranged a date at the aquarium, and the idea thrilled Jacob more than you thought.

"We're here! Noona! Hyung! We're here!" Jacob shouted, filling the car with his shrill laughter. You giggled along and looked at him with a smile. 

"Behave, okay? Or you wont see the Dolphins sweetie." You announced, and Jacob nodded in agreement. 

"I promise, Noona!" 

You began to open the door, only to be opened first by Xiumin. You were surprised to his gentlemanly act, not that he wasn't a gentleman himself, but you were used to opening the car door yourself.

"Come on, jagi! Jacob can't wait." Xiumin said, and lifted Jacob up to his arms. You followed along, smiling at how Jacob and Xiumin got along so well. Xiumin made baozi faces at Jacob, causing a huge laughter to emit out of Jacob, with you laughing along.

"Let's go see the aquarium!" You announced.

~~~~~~~

You, Xiumin and Jacob walked hand-in-hand, along the glass filled aquarium that trapped the sea creatures in water. It was amazing how the aquarium was built, and you were interested as to how the structure was made. You continued to stroll along the aquarium, your arm wrapped around Xiumin's and Jacob now on Xiumin's shoulders.

"Omo! That couple is so cute! Look at their baby!" a middle aged woman, maybe about 50 exclaimed as she saw us. "Sweetie, what's your young lads name?" she asked as she came up to you.

A blush crept up your cheeks as you heard what she had said. No one had ever thought you were married to Xiumin, let alone being thought of as a mother.

"Ah, that's my baby brother. His name is Jacob. And that's my boyfriend, Xiumin." You replied and smiled at the woman. 

The womans eyes widened as she misunderstood everything. She laughed and smiled nervously.

"I'm so sorry, sweetie! But you were just so cute together. I hope all goes well." She finished and smiled.

"Ah, thank you." You smiled back and walked to where Xiumin and Jacob were standing.

"Jagi, what was that about?" Xiumin asked, curiosity bubbling up inside him.

"Ah nothing. She asked if we were married and what Jacob's name was. She thought he was our son. And told her you were my loving boyfriend." you replied in a sing-song voice, making Xiumin smile at the statement.

'Not for long.' Xiumin muttered under his breath.

'Ladies and Gentlemen, to whoever has tickets for the dolphin show, it is starting soon. Please come to the Southern pool.' A voice said through the intercom.

"Hyung! Dolphins! Let's go!" Jacob shrieked, asking Xiumin to take him. Xiumin nodded and walked towards the exit, heading for the pool. You followed along and ended up in the pool.

~~~~~~~

You entered the venue, 200 seats surrounding the pool in the middle. Three dolphins were jumping out the water, and the trainers were inside the pool along with them. Xiumin led you and Jacob to a front row seat, revealing a perfect view.

"Now wait here, I have something to do." Xiumin commanded, nonchalantly agreeing. He walked off to a dressing room, curious as to what was happening.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, we have a special intermission coming up. I hope you all enjoy the show, and thank you for coming today." A voice said through the intercom.

The music blared through the speakers, your favourite song was playing. You bobbed your head along and saw a familiar figure come out through the sides. You saw Xiumin in rash guards and swimming trunks, holding up hoola hoops and a whistle stuck in between his lips. He commanded the dolphins to jump up through the hoops, earning claps not only from you, but the whole crowd.

"Noona! Is that Xiumin-hyung? Waah!" Jacob clamoured, obviously in amazement.

Xiumin continued on, making the dolphins do tricks and jumps worthy of million cheers. Finally, Xiumin commanded to catch what he had thrown in the air, and the dolphins effortlessly did. He ushered them back and you read what has been written on the objects the dolphins caught.

'Will U Marry" you read, and your face disfigured into a confused look. You looked at Xiumin, and he was holding up the same object, with the word 'ME' written on it. The sudden proposal brought happiness and tears to your eyes, and you walked towards where Xiumin was, carrying Jacob along with you. A video camera was recording everything that was happening, and it played through the large TV that had been placed on the outsides of the seats.

"SAY YES! SAY YES! SAY YES!" the crowd cheered, encouraging you to say yes to Xiumin's proposal.

"What do you say, Joey? Will you marry me? Xiumin asked. You nodded and shouted yes, and the whole crowd cheered for you andfor the amazing act Xiumin had pulled.

"Best date ever, XIumin. I love you." you said and kissed Xiumin, again the crowd surrounded you with thunderous cheers and claps, filling you with happiness and joy.

~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this and that this is what you were expecting! Thanks for requesting, Joey! I had fun writing this! 

To other readers, I hope you enjoyed this too.

'Keep calm and read on.'

Love, Bee xoxo