"Necklace"

"Baekhyun ft. Xiumin"

-.-.-.-.-

"Wh-what?! You mean to tell me you actually made the Lipstick brand? Like the company is yours? And that you won 'New Best beauty guru of 2014'?" Baekhyun exclaimed, surprised from what he had just discovered.

"Uh.. Yeah. Is that bad or something?" You asked Baekhyun, curious to what he thinks about you.

"It's not bad, that's just amazing Eun Ri!" Baekhyun blurted.

You and Baekhyun were finally getting to know each other, talking about family, friends, careers and hobbies. This was your 4th date with Baekhyun and you were having such an amazing time with him.

"Hey Eun Ri.. I know this is a bit sudden but... Can you please come with me?" Baekhyun asked, taking your attention away from your coffee. You looked up at him, smiled and agreed at Baekhyun. He dragged you out of the cafe, and brought you to the fountain that was outside the mall. As you arrived, the Fountain Show was on and you both decided to watch it.

"I have something to tell you after this, okay?" Baekhyun uttered.

"Alright." You replied and nodded as you reverted your gaze to the fountain. Multiple bursts of colour filled the water in the dark. Charlie Brown played in the background as the water danced to the rhythm. The song has come to its end and Baekhyun held your hand. He looked at your eyes deeply, and you stared back at his mysterious orbs.

"Eun Ri... I'm not rushing this but.. I'm just really into you. And I felt that we clicked so much.. So will you uh..be my girlfriend?" 

Baekhyun's confession had surprised you.. And heck you were flustered red to what he had said. But, you had something to tell him. He didn't know this single fact about you.

"Baekhyun.. Uh.. I'm sorry. I wasn't awfully truthful with you yet. You see... I'm engaged, and I thought our dates were only friendly. I'm so sorry, for not telling you the truth about my current status. I'm sorry." You said and walked away from Baekhyun, leaving him appalled.

~~~~~~~

You hated yourself for not telling him more about yourself, and now you hurt him. And you hurt him bad. As you arrived at your flat, you saw a car parked outside the complex. You came in and saw your fiance making two cups of warm coffee, and baking a nice cake for both of you to eat.

"Ah. You're home." He smiled as he saw your silhouette.

"Xiumin! What are you baking?" You asked, and smiled haft heartedly.

"Your favourite. Your Mom gave me the recipe, so I tried baking it. How do you like your coffee?The usual?" Xiumin asked, and you nodded.

Xiumin was your Best Friend and.. your fiance to the arranged marriage that both your parents have organised. You met Xiumin when you were both still young, and he is the the perfect man. Polite, respectful, and definitely had the looks. You both didn't expect to be in an arranged marriage but he was threatened by his Mother to not meet his Girlfriend in order to marry you, or else his Mother would do something you wouldn't dare think about.

"Xiumin.. You know we can cancel this marriage if we try hard enough. I know how you feel about me. I know you don't like me that way.." You asked him, and he smiled apologetically at you.

"I'm so sorry for dragging you into my family matters, Eun Ri." Xiumin asked for pardon, but you walked up to him and gave him a friendly hug.

"Don't worry Xiumin. We'll convince our parents. And you don't have to apologize! My parents also want me to marry you.. But I know you love Jade, and I don't want you to end up with the person you don't have feelings for." You reassured him, and he hugged you tighter.