"Serendipity."

Sehun ft. D.O

-.-.-.-.-.

It's been a month when you started going to a new school, and it was ridiculously aggravating.

"_____! Wait up!"

An audible voice shouted from behind you. You turned around and saw your brother running towards you. "Hurry up Kyungsoo you slowpoke! We're gonna be late." you commanded. "Sheesh, what a temper in the morning." D.O. complained to himself. He walked briskly and finally joined you.

"Oppa. Dont talk to me at school, okay? The girls would murder me for talking to their beloved 'Prince'." You demanded.

Being D.O's sister had its up and downs. Mainly downs. He was the 'popular' male in the school and being the new girl, no one had dared believe you were D.O's only sister. Heck the entire girl populace in the school did not even try to believe D.O when he introduced you as his sister.

"What? Why cant I?" D.O whined. "Come on, you're my sister! What would happen?" Little did D.O. know, you dont have friends. You spent a whole month being in the library by yourself, reading books to pass the time.

"Sulk all you want, oppa. I'll just ignore you.. Go to class." You spat at him. "Hey.. I'm serious. What's wrong?" D.O asked in a serious tone. "Seriously, oppa. Nothing's wrong, it's just monthly hell week."

You lied. You never lied to him. You didn't want him to know you were invisible to your classmates, that you didn't have friends after transferring to his school. "Oh.. ahhh.. okay." a blush forming on his cheeks. Then, See you later, ____." D.O responded and left for his class and you did the same

Endless sounds of shrill laughter and screams scattered the area. You walked towards your seat when a student suddenly bumped into you as he ran around the classroom. You tumbled down flat on your bottom and as expected, everyone ignored you. You looked up and saw a boy standing above you. He was tall. Taller than your brother is. And cute. He was definitely handsome. He extended a hand and helped you up.

"Sorry, ____." The boy said, sorry for his actions. "It's fine, it was just an accident." You smiled, suprised on why he knew your name and actually helped you. You had previously thought that your classmates wont give a damn about you, but this guy broke the stereotype. "I'm Sehun, by the way." He continued. "Well, Sehun, thanks for helping me up. Pleasure to meet you." You smiled and walked towards your chair. Sehun continued looking at you, intrigued on why he hasn't become friends with you.

"Good Morning, class. Back to your seats." your teacher commanded and then another torturous day had once again begun.

~~~~~~~~~

After the day you met him, Sehun had constantly bothered you to become his friend. You played around with him, making him angry by staying aloof and blunt but finally gave in when his cuteness took its toll. It's been another month and everyday was filled with comfort from him. He would endlessly annoy you to get lunch with him, having continuous trips to your favourite bubble tea stall, him begging your teacher for a seat change because he wanted to be your seatmate and heck, he even shouted to you from across the hall when he was in the bathroom asking for tissues. He was very comfortable around you and you loved it. You loved being around Sehun. The attention he gave you, for being his bestfriend. You loved him.

~~~~~~~~~

Lunch hour began and you were outside the classroom, humming a song to yourself as you waited for Sehun.

"_____." A deep voice hummed from Behind. Silencing your voice, you looked around and saw a sleepy Sehun. "Lunch, shall we?" Sehun proposed whilst holding out his arm. "Let's go! Please get me chocolate milk tea again." You pleaded cutely. "Haha, okay. But you owe me." Sehun replied as he giggled. You hooked your arm with his and started walking to the cafeteria.

As you were walking to the cafe, you saw D.O with a couple other sophomores. You let go of Sehun's arm and walked up to greet D.O for the first time in public, gesturing an 'I'll meet you there' to Sehun.

"Out of all the boys" D.O started. "It had to be Sehun?" His voice filled with wonder. "___, wh--" "Oppa, hush." You quickly interrupted him, and he looked at you with confusion written all over his face. "You're asking why I'm friends with him? because he saw me when I was invisible, Oppa. He became my friend when I needed one. After spending a month friendless in this hell hole of a school, a happy accident occured and led me to him. So, dont say anything bad." You scowled at your brothers face. "He was there when I needed him, at least allow me to be friends with him."

Your brother was speechless at what you said. But being the good and trusting brother he is, he hugged you and whispered into your ear. "Huh, so you finally said it. Cherish him."

"I approve then, since he treats you well." D.O continued as a grin formed on his lip. He left you and ran off into the canteen.

You were relieved that D.O trusted you and Sehun being friends. You walked back to the canteen and saw only Sehun standing at the far end of the with 11 other boys lined up in front of him with your big brother in line. You wondered why the canteen wasn't filled up with the usual three hundred, and why there were 12 gorgeous boys in front of you. You started to walk towards Sehun only to be stopped by the first boy in line. He handed you a sticky note and left. 

"Seeing you means the world to me." you read in your head.

You walk over to the next boy and he gave you another sticky note.

"Everyday as you walk by, I cannot help but smile.you smiled sheepishly as you read the little note.

The other 8 boys gave you a sticky note each, leaving you with 10 colourful notes to keep. All the notes started with the first letter in bold, which made it stick out. You read them in order to see what the notes sum up into.

"Remember the first day we met? Because I do."

"Eventually, you will understand what I am trying to convey.

"Never will I give up on you."

"Don't walk away from me, because I wont ever leave you alone."

"I will now channel what I feel for you."

"Please stay, don't go away."

"It wont take forever."

"This would be my last wish, so please understand that..."

You saw your brother standing in front of you, a cheeky smile on his face.

"Last one, ____. Read it." D.O asked and patted yor head as he left.

"You are my serendipity." 

You felt hot, salty but happy tears welling up your eyes as you read the sweet message. You looked up at Sehun and walked towards him. He pulled you into his chest and stroked your hair softly. "Thank you for being my serendipity ______." Sehun said delicately. "I wasn't expecting you, nor did I even think of meeting you, but thank god for this happy accident." he spoke.

"No, Sehun. Thank YOU for being my serendipity, for seeing me when I was invisible. For being there when I needed you most. and thank you, for the little accident you caused." You smiled and placed your head on his chest. 

"____. Will you be mine?" he asked.

"Of course, Sehun. Forever." You exclaimed.

The bolds spelt SERENDIPITY, and this is exactly how you met Sehun.. through a happy accident.