"Let's Try!"

This imagine is dedicated to my favourite author Kay, the author 'Photographybook' :D

Enjoy ~

PS; (b/n) is your bestfriends name :)

FT. Chanyeol

~~~~~~~~

The doorbell rang, revealing an old man on the smartlock screen.

"Delivery!" the man shouted through the door. You ran down and signed for a parcel. The small box contained a pink dress for a baby girl, matching pair of shoes and a guide book called "Infants and Toddling Toddlers". You set them out on the coffee table in your living room when your phone suddenly vibrated against the wooden table. Sharp intakes of air were the only audible sound you heard as you picked up.

"Hello?"

"Kay! Oh my--AHH!!" (b/n) clamoured. "I need you, NOW!" She shouted in pain. "I'm due, come to St. Lukes!" She said through hysterical breaths and hung up.

Her phone call left you speechless, but in spite of the alarming occasion, you rushed out of your house to welcome her baby to the world.

~~~~~~~

Chanyeol arrived with EXO in your apartment an hour after you left. He got some drinks for the boys as they made themselves comfortable. Sehun's eyes widened in shock as he saw what was on the table. He pointed at what he saw and 11 pairs of eyes followed his finger, a chorus of gasps fiiling the room.

"Hyung... is Kay noona pregnant?" Kai finally asked. The statement caused haywire in Chanyeol's mind.

"What? Dont joke around Kai." Chanyeol yelled from the kitchen, taunting the younger boy.

"Come here!" Baekhyun shouted. Chanyeol skipped towards the living room, and he felt his own eyes widen in surprise. "What's with this merch from MOM&I then? and this book?" Baekhyun continued.

Before Chanyeol could speak, his phone rang noisily in his pocket, interrupting him. He read the text, smiling to himself as it was from you.

"Don't wait for me tonight Channie! I'm at the hospital and I have to stay for the night. Don't keep texting me because my phone is literally gonna die. I Love You! xxx-K"

"Kay's at the hospital.." He declared. GUYS. Does tha-- Am I gonna be a dad? I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!" Chanyeol cheered to himself.

The boys bid him congratulations from what they heard and caused them to celebrate. "We should go shopping tomorrow Chanyeol. You know, buy some more baby stuff." Suho invited and the boys agreed.

~~~~~~~~

You finally arrived home after a sleepless night. Plopping down on the sofa, the doorbell rang and you saw Tao through the lock screen.

"Noona!" Sehun called cheerfully. "Open up, we have something for you!"

You raced towards the door to open it, revealing the whole of EXO. "You're here! Congrats, Kay!" they shouted and cheered, and engulfed you into a group hug. "Well, here's our little gift for you, Kay." Baekhyun pointed behind him. "Chanyeol's just downstairs getting other things. We'll be taking our leave now. Stay healthy!"He continued "Wait, whats with the--" you tried to ask but they just left.

You were confused as to why he told you stay healthy, but just let it go. You tried dragging the box to the living room when Chanyeol suddenly came darting towards you.

"Kay! Jagi, Don't do that! This is very heavy and it's not healthy for you!" Chanyeol asserted.

"Oppa, what are you talking about? I'm perfectly fine!"

"No, just let me do it! DONT MOVE A MUSCLE. Just stay on the couch and then I will cook us dinner, Understood?" Chanyeol commanded.

"Can I at leas--" you tried, only to be interrupted by your lovely monkey.

"No, just relax and I'll do everything for now." Chanyeol ended and you obeyed without complaining.

After that befuddling afternoon, Chanyeol had started to act.... weird. Each day he would wake up early to make you a big breakfast. He forced Baekhyun to have cooking lessons with him. Each second would be a text from him telling you not to overwork. He also bought endless amounts of stuffed toys, blankets and pillows. He'd even slither his hand into your shirt every night as you slept. You found it funny and sweet how Chanyeol was all over you, but still wondered why he was too protective. Not allowing you to have a night out with friends, always having to drive you everywhere even if you could drive. Intrigued with his behaviour, you questioned him as to why he was acting strangely the past few weeks.

"Baby.. What's that?" you asked from the living room. You saw Chanyeol receiving a small box from the door. "New delivery? again?" you queried in all seriousness.

"It's a little something for you, Jagiya. Should I buy more?" Chanyeol replied as he bit his lower lip.

"No, Chanyeol. That's enough. You've seriously spent too much on me and on useless toys. Who are you giving these to anyway?!" You spat at him, confused and a little angry. Chanyeol walked over to you and looked down at you.

"But.. i'm supposed to buy these. Because.. you're uh-- pregnant.. right?" Chanyeol said stuttering as he looked at your eyes. "You are pregnant right, Kay?" Chanyeol questioned you in a soft voice filled with hope.

That explains it. He thought you were pregnant. All the new baby toys, the crib EXO got you and the way he treated you way more sweetly than usual was all because he thought you were carrying his baby.

"Oh, uh-- I uhh.." you stammered. "Why do you think that, baby?" you asked him in a hushed voice.

"I saw what you bought 3 weeks ago, Kay! The baby clothes? The pink rattle? and the book?! What was I supposed to think then? and you were at the hospital!" Chanyeol whined in disappointment and you noticed the sadness in his voice.

"It was for (b/n), sweetie." You explained "She was due on that day and it was meant to be a gift for her. That's why I was in the hospital. I had to leave it lying around." You placed your index under his chin and lifted it upwards, exposing a discontented face. "Why do you look sad?" you asked and he looked away. "Channie.. Do you really want your own baby?" you whisper, and Chanyeol nodded slowly in reply. You took this as a chance to play around and tease him.

"Okay then, I'll buy one for you tomorrow!" you said through a giggle. You caught Chanyeol in a hug as he started walking away. You slithered your arms around his neck and gave him a small peck on the lips.

"Or..." You huffed a warm breath from out your lips. "We should go in there.. and..You know.. hit it up and, try." You cooed with a seductive tone, pointing to your bedroom whilst forming circles on his chest with your finger.

The inner beast in Chanyeol had just been uncaged because of your words, and he desperately dragged you into the room, hoping for the best.

~~~~~

FIN!

Hi Kay! I finally finished this imagine for you. I hope this is what you had wanted to read, and that you enjoyed it :)

Love Lots, Bee <3