6-Aranea

It's been a month now since my spider-bite. And I may have made a suit just in case I ever thought about doing the gig.

(Not claiming the art/oc! Credit to the artist athena.av_art) (don't pay attention to the person, just the oc)

I hopped onto the top of a skyscraper, sure I didn't have web shooters yet but I can stick pretty well now

I hopped onto the top of a skyscraper, sure I didn't have web shooters yet but I can stick pretty well now. I looked among the horizon of Queens until I heard a thud behind me. I turned around to see SpiderBoo with his black and white suit.

"Weather is pretty nice, huh", from the eyes of his suit, I could tell he was smirking.
"Yeah, I guess it is"

Before he even did anything, from just a little twitch, I could tell he was about to attack. So, I tripped him by sweeping my leg underneath his feet. He fell down onto his back and I held down his forearm and held his fist in my other hand.

"I'm impressed, you knew I was about to attack", he laughed lightly.
"Thank god for spider senses", I chuckled.
"You can get off of my now"

I got off of SpiderBoo and he stood up, dusting his hands.

"So... what? You're like a new SpiderMan or something?"
"Aranea, actually"
"Aranea", he repeated. "Suits ya... I guess"
"Well I'm not the one who chose 'SpiderBoo' for his superhero name", I mocked.
"Hey! Don't make fun of me! I'm the original!"
"Yeah, and I'm the original spiderwomen. So you can't make fun of me either"

"Touché", he chuckled.

We dangled our feet over the edge off of the edge of the building and watched the cars dash by. We discussed on what it's like to be SpiderMan and how dangerous the job can be. SpiderBoo laughed at some of my jokes and told me about this girl he met only a few days ago, said her name was Y/n. I was shocked he actually thought of me! And that he's bring me up into this conversation. He talked about me as if I was the only thing in his life. Why did he talk about me like he's known me longer than he actually has?

Hours have passed...

"I should umm... get going, crime is out there", SpiderBoo said as he stood up from where he hopped down and was now standing on the SIDE of the building.
"I'll see you sometime?"
"Yeah, sure! Maybe next time I can show you the ropes", he tightened the web shooter on his wrist.

He stared at me for a bit the winked, "see you around, kid". SpiderBoo then jumped off and did a free fall before catching himself before he hit the ground by swinging away with his webs.

I took off my mask and took a deep inhale of fresh air. 'Wow- I might actually become SpiderBoo's partner in crime! THIS IS SO COOL! I can't wait to tell Mar- fuck- I can't'

Since I don't have web shooters yet, I walked down the stairs that got me up to the roof and went home.

I hung up my spider-suit in a hidden compartment in my closet so my mother wouldn't find it.