13- Kissin in da Alley Way

"HEYYY! You got the reactor dealt with!", SpiderBoo clapped with glee.
"Yeah! Ya know, it's not as hard as I thought"
"Well that means you're getting better! And you've been training for quite some time now... I think you're ready"
"Really?"
"Yeah! I mean...You're a PRO at web slinging, you fixed the reactor easily, and you've fought off some bad guys before I could even get to them before. Like that requires skill, and... I think you're ready"
"Eeee! Thank you so much! You are the absolute best!", I gave Ranboo a giant hug. He hugged me back and I could tell he had a big smile underneath his mask.

"Well I'll uh... see you later?"
"Yeah! Cya!", I saluted then tried to swing away, but my web shooters were out of webs. "Shit-"
"Oh- I can swing you down. I don't have any extras here, I'll bring you some next time we train or next time we meet up"
"Thank you, Ranboo"

SpiderBoo went by my side, hip to hip, then he put his arm around my waist and started swinging. I was okay with heights and swinging now, but since I didn't have my web shooters I felt much more worry. I even buried my face into the crook of his neck.

••••••••

We landed in a dark alley way and I landed on the ground. Spidey was hanging upside down staring at me.

"What?", I asked.

He continued to stare until he reach his hand forward and pulled up my mask, just to show my mouth. He soon lifted up his to his mouth and pressed his lips against mine. My eyes widened and I pulled away.

"I uh-", I tried not to make him sad.
"Im sorry...", he sighed. I know I could only see his lips, but they looked so familiar.
"No- I should be sorry- but... I like someone else, I mean- I'm not in a relationship yet, but I do like them. I hope you understand"
"It's Mark isn't it? You talk about him a lot"

I sighed, "...yeah"
"That's fine, he seems like a great guy. I hope it works out between you two", he smiled weakly and climbed back up.

Mark's POV

I climbed back up to the roof and silently cheered. She likes me! Ha! She actually likes me back! But I kissed her- oh god... if she finds out my identity everything will be ruined!

I snuck into my room and turned around to see Tommy and Toby standing there. I wasn't too worried because they already knew I was SpiderBoo.

"Why do you look so happy? And why are you blushing so much?" Asked Toby.
"You kissed her didn't you? As SpiderBoo!?", Tommy blurted.

I nodded.

"That's fucked! Don't do that! Kiss her as Mark! Not the superhero who everyone wants to kiss!"
I shook my head, "no you don't get it! She likes Mark! Me!"
"Oh really? And did she say she did?", Toby crossed his arms.

I nodded once more.

Toby's face brightened and leaped at me for a hug, "my Angel is getting a girlfriend finally!"

Y/n's POV

I climbed in my apartment through my window, I jumped down from my ceiling and silently shut the door so my mother wouldn't hear. I turned around to see Niki sitting on my bed with disbelief.

"NIKI! WHAT THE HELL?"
"You-"
"Don't say anything! You saw nothing! NOTHING I say!"
"You we're on the ceiling!"
"Okay maybe you did see something but you can't tell anyone about this!"

"HOWCANINOT???OHIDONTWANTTORUINYOURCAREERBUTTHISISJUSTSOOCOOLANDIACTUALLYAMBESTFRIENDSWITHTHESPIDER-WOMAN?!"
(How can I not??? Oh I don't want to ruin your career but this is just soo cool and I actually am best friends with the spider-woman?!)

"Niki! Can you just shut up for a minute!", I waved my arms in the air, silencing her. "You are already putting yourself in grave danger just by seeing me in this suit, if you tell anyone, and I mean anyone, you'll put everyone in danger. Do you want to put everyone in danger, Niki?". She shook her head. "Good, now keep this secret. I'm trusting you. Now get out"

Niki nodded lightly and walked out the door. I shut it and slid my back down the door, pulling my knees up to my head and lightly crying for no known reason. I guess I was overthinking. I don't want to break SpiderBoo's heart, but I had feelings for Mark... at least I think I do. I just hope he understands.