29. Kill me-

(I know it may seem like I'm Making Wilbur the main character rn. He's the main character... for now. But trust me Y/n will get her trauma and pain back ^^)

Now this chapter might not line up with the WIBRRRR chapter but not all visions are accurate

TW!! LOTS OF BLOOD!!

WILBUR POV

Mark left to talk to wanna to Wanda about... my problems. Other Me still won't leave me alone, though it had gotten better. The past few days Y/n has been taking me in town to get ice cream to ease my pain. It worked... kinda.

Y/n sat on the couch next to me and turned on The Office. I found it funny which distracted me from thinking about Other Me. She would check up on me a few times asking 'are you okay?' Or a quick 'how are you feeling?'. I never really responded, I just gave a quick toothless smile. Soon enough she got a phone call from Mark himself.

"Wanda says that we need to come down there", y/n said.
A shiver of fear went down my spine. I wasn't ready to go back, I have a feeling that maybe Loki has something to do with a bunch of this.
"...okay", I said hesitantly.

••••••

"Ah! Wilbur!", Wanda gave me a hug. "Sit down and then I can tell you why you are here"

I nodded. She grabbed my wrist and took me over to the table. "Do you want anything to drink? I'm sure I can make you some tea", Wanda offered.
"I could take a water", I smiled. She returned the smile and dashed to the kitchen.

I'm the doorway I saw a familiar silhouette.

"Mr. Za???", i was stunned to see him there.
"Please, call me Phil. I'm not just a teacher you know", he walked over and shook my hand. "How are ya, mate?"
"Ehhh", I scrunched my nose. He gave a small chuckle before Wanda came back in. She gave me a glass of water and walked off to find Mr. Stark.

Mark came out from the kitchen with Y/n because they had to discuss something. They never told me what they had to discuss and that was fine...kind of.

"It's going to be very hard for you. But Mr. Stark wants to experiment and take you to talk with Loki downstairs. Don't worry, we'll be right with you"

They took me downstairs past Stark's lab and then I saw it. A large container with a man inside. Loki.

"Ah, there he is". Loki's face lit up with a villainous smile on his face. "You must Wilbur I've heard a lot about you"
"Yeah, shut up. Shut the fuck up. Why, what have you done to me? Why are you giving me nightmares about my future?"
"What?", Loki seemed very confused.
"I know it was you. JUST STOP IT! AND GIVE ME MY NORMAL LIFE BACK! I DONT WANT TO BE HERE", I broke out.
"Is he okay? I have no idea what he's rambling on about", He looked up at the others behind me.

"I'm sure he's fine", Tony shrugged.
"Oh be quiet", Pepper (idk where she came from) passed Tony and went beside me. "Are you okay, hun?" She put he hand on my shoulder and one on my chest, she was like a mother figure.
"...no", I couldn't control what I was saying- it's like Other Me took over my body.

I stood up and pointed to the two teenagers. "I know Mark and Y/n are the spidermen! And they've been hiding it from me! Like they've been hiding a lot of things! AND I KNOW SOMEONE HERE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME"

Other Me! Stop! You're gonna make everything worse!

Ń̴͙̳̭͔̔͑͘͜͠͝o̷̹̳̬̪͓̯̔̓̕͝͠,̵͎̮̺͕͚͈͖̈́̌̅̓̂̈́͗͒į̷̠͂͋̂̾́̈́̿̎͝ͅm̷͕̥̮͙̔̑̌̒ͅ ̸̢̳̝̠̙͓̦̉̌͆͛n̵̰͐̐̓̾͘͝o̶̡̡̗̦̟̰̖̙͊̇̕t̷̰̉͊͌̑̑̌̓̐͂̔!̵̡̻̱͇̫̮̯̰̻̈́͆̓̌͐̀̕̕̚ ̷̨̲̱̙͎͛̌͒̓̔̎͋J̸̼̙̮̙̣͙͐̎̑ú̴̯̰̼̦̠̺̼̖͋͌́s̴̳͎̤̫̮͈̒t̶̨̄̌̔͌͝͠ ̴̨̛͇͇̬̥̯̰̽̀̾̎͂̄̄͑ͅs̸͇͖̦̺̪̀̉̄͒̌͂̉h̸̺͖̪͉̺̯̃̾̈́̿̈̃ǔ̵͉̜̫̣͉̌̅̔̅͝t̷̗͇̣̞͈͙͕̳̜̟̄͊̃ ̶̧̖̟͈̘̏̉̾̓͐͛t̵̢͙͔̯̗͍̤̖͓̣͛̋͋́̓̃́͌̍̃h̸̡̛̺͎̙͙͎̫͖͙͋͗̎͐͛̋̐̾̚ê̸͉ ̵̺͕̻̦͍̅͑͌̂̈̚̕̚f̸̮̞̠̓̂̔͘ù̴̡̡͔̤̝̖͉͔̦̌͑̀̐͊̅̕̕c̸̻̜̟̩͇̥̩̝͕̏͛̃́̍̏k̷̻̔̍̂̐̏̆̍͐͠ ̵̟͆̍̓̊̾̈́̏́͜͝ų̵̨̛̜̳̳̣̥̮̅̐̑̓̋͋̚͝p̸̧̛̫̱̲̺̓̊ ̴̤͉̰͇̓̕ȁ̷̪̥͕̥̱̇͛̇̂̑̄ͅṉ̵̛͎̬̳̊̑̀͋̋̈́̀̚͠d̷͈̱̥̜͉̐̂̾ ̷̨̫̞̟̗̙̻̑̅̾̋̄̔̐̒̇͘l̵̨͚̟̠̩͕͈̽̾͆̊é̶͍̝̲̜̰̘͓̀̀́̓̿ṫ̷͕̗̓̈́̏̋ ̷̛͈͍̭̘̪͛͗m̴̝̮̦͊e̵̛͕̻̲͐̏̐͐̕ ̶̣́̃d̷̰̮͖͍̫̂ö̸͉̼̹́̍̐̎͘͝ ̸̧͚̪͙̤̩͗̈́̊̀̌͐͠͝m̵͉͛̇͐́͒̀͂̽͜͠y̷̛̲̞̓̀̐̔́͒͌̈́̊ ̵̡̨̡̣͎͎͓̠̿̿ͅj̶̨̡̹͓͚̜̳͓̅̓́͛̐͘͜ọ̸̺̩̳̼̫͎̰͖͒̄̆̕͜b̶̫̤̲̺̔̒͒̋͊̅̆̚͠͝