33- Slepoverr

I grabbed my bag with extra clothes in it. I decided to wear one of Mark's hoodies to Tommy's house just because it was my favorite and it was comfortable. I packed a extra pair of shorts(or sweatpants) to sleep in.

MAARRKK<33

Hey! I'm at Tommy's house right now, I would

Pick you up but... I can't drive

Lol, it's fine! I'll be there in 10!

I closed my phone and headed out the door. I would say bye to my mom but she wouldn't care.

You have arrived at your destination

I knocked on the door and was immediately embraced into a hug. I looked up and Mark smiled down at me. He held my hands in his and he asked, "are you alright? Did you run into any trouble on the way here?"

"I'm fine, don't worry." I chuckled.

Tommy and Toby stood behind Mark and waved. Mark moved aside so I could step in.

"Niki and Darryl are arriving shortly, Clay and George aren't coming, they want to spend some time together is what he said", Tommy explained. I nodded and gave a quick smile.

"So, do you want us to avoid all the Spider-Man questions? Darryl doesn't know, but what about Niki?" Toby asked.

"Don't mention it when Darryl is around, but Niki knows. She saw me in my spider suit when I came through my window", I chuckled nervously.

"SHE WHAT?", Mark exclaimed.

"Oh- did I forget to tell you? I'm sorry! I swear I thiught I did- but yeah, she's safe And is keeping the secret"

"But she doesn't know I'm Ranboo-", Mark shook his head.

" oh right... just don't mention the spider stuff at all then, alright boys?" I said, looking over at Tommy and Toby. Tommy nodded but Toby seemed a bit zoned out, Tommy nudged his side and he quickly gave a, 'what? OH! Yeah! Whatever you say'.

For the next 10 minutes, we hanged out in the couch and watched some movies. Tommy sprang to his feet when he heard knocking at the door. The rest of us turned our heads and saw Niki and Darryl. I sat up, followed by Mark, and gave Niki a hug. I turned to Darryl and gave him a hug as well, but as I did so, I heard Mark huff. I turned to him and saw him have a slight jealous look.

I walked up to him and whispered, "don't be jealous, I still love you, remember that"

"Jealous? Ppdftttttt as if!", he sucked at lying.

I rolled my eyes jokingly and went to sit on the couch with the others. Tommy suggested we order pizza (any topping^^). We all agreed and told it would arrive in 20-30 minutes. So in the meantime we watched some Markiplier. I snuggled close to Mark on the couch and he wrapped his arm around me.

(Idk if Darryl or Niki know that Mark and Y/n are together but just ig pretend that they do lol)

A jump scare appeared on the screen and Niki screamed. I however laughed, I didn't find the Markiplier horror gameplays all that scary. Eventually a jump scare came on and I jumped lightly, causing Mark to laugh hysterically. I punched his arm playfully and he pecked me on the forehead. Everyone else turned back to the video before we heard the doorbell ring.

"PIZZAS HEERRREEEEEEE", Toby screamed.

We all rushed to the door and grabbed the pizza, setting it down on the counter for each of us to grab a slice. We all grabbed a slice and sat back down on the couch.

"What movie so you all want to watch?", Tommy asked.

"Pirates of The Caribbean sound good? Anyone?", I suggested.

"FUCK YEAH!", Mark cheered.

"LANGUAGE!", Darryl exclaimed.

"Oop- sorry", Mark covered his mouth with his hand.

An hour later and just half way through the movie. Later there came a scene where Jack Sparrow swung around on the rope, switching from boat to boat.

"Why does this remind me of your Spider-Man stuff?", Toby turned to face Mark and I.

"TOBY!", Mark, Tommy, and I all said in unison.

"O", Toby Immediately remembered what he had said, slapping both hands onto his mouth.

"YOU'RE THE RANBOO?",  Niki gasped.

"Wait wait wait wait, you're the Ranboo and Aranea?" Darryl asked.

"Uhh- nope! It's just some silly thing we do", i lied.

"Then why did all of you become surprised when Toby said that and Niki only asked about Mark?"

Mark looked at me and I looked at him. We both had a mini council by just looking at eachother, but we both decided.

"You promise not to tell anyone, promise?" Mark leaned forward.

"...promise", Darryl smiled.

"I too, also promise", Niki saluted with a smile as well.

"Thank god. Now let's not get shocked about this too much and just enjoy our sleepover"

My lazy ass presents:

For the rest of the time we finished watching the movie and eating pizza. We all ended up sleeping in the living room. Mark and I slept on the couch. Niki fell asleep in the recliner chair. Toby, Tommy, and Darryl scattered like dead corpses on the floor. I was cuddling with Mark the whole night so I'm happy 🕺

I lost a lot of motivation towards the end. I was watching Star Wars and so my motivation to write dissapeared like Peter Parker on Titan in Infinity War