24- Willbrrrrrr

(A short summary of this story: Loki is attacking but Tony got Y/n and Mark safely out. And I know you were probably expecting something to happen between Loki and Y/n... but I got something planned)

Loki struck towards Thor. Tony blasted his power beams at the 'snake' while he could. When Loki fell down, Tony quickly flew downstairs and grabbed Mark and Y/n.

Tony flew to Y/n's apartment's roof and settled them there.

"STARK! Take us back! We can help!", Y/n urged.

"No, Loki came here for you! We aren't giving him what he wants. Mark, remember what I told you", Said Tony. "Cya". And he flew off.

Mark turned towards Y/n, cupping their face with both hands. He stared at her with furrowed brows, "I'm not letting anything happen to you. No matter what. Now cmon, let's get you inside".

Y/n opened their apartment door, greeted by their mom.

"Oh! Who is this?", their Mom smirked.

"Hello, Mrs. L/n! I'm Mark"

"The boyfriend?" He nodded. Mrs. L/n smiled instantly, hugging Mark.

Mark went and sat on the couch. Y/n was stopped by their mom. "Y/n, honey, a friend from school came, he said he was looking for you for... private reasons. He's in your room"

Y/n's POV

I opened my bedroom door to see Wilbur sitting on my bed. He was wearing a yellow jumper with a red beanie, along with some black jeans with holes in them. His black converse shoes were covered in dirt.

"Wil? Why are you here?"

"Oh! Y/n! You're finally here! Where's Mark? I was hoping he would be here too", Wilbur turned toward me, a wide smile appeared on his face.

"He's on the couch" I turned toward Mark and called him over.

"Hey, Wil! Whatsup!"

Mark and I sat by Wil on the bed. Wil started to tear up a bit, his voice sounding like he was ready to sob.

"I've been having... terrible nightmares, I don't know why, but those nightmares ended up telling me to come to you to seek help."

"Describe?", Mark asked.

Wilbur sighed. "Every night, I have the same dream...

"LOKI! THE SCEPTER! HAND IT OVER!" Thor yelled.
"ILL HAND IT OVER WHEN I FINISHED THE JOB! AND THAT JOB... starts with you!"

Loki  stabbed the bottom of the scepter on the ground, creating a large explosion. Everyone survived... or so they thought. Wilbur was trapped underneath rubble. A very tall man with a blurred face lifted up the rubble.

Wilbur...

Was dead...

Two of the survivors bursted into tears, one with
H/L hair and the other was the one to lift the rubble. Wilbur's spirit felt more alive when dead. His spirit hovered over the final battle, watching them avenge his death. He was... a ghost.

"Oh, Wil... I'm so sorry. You can spend some nights here if you'd like, until these nightmares leave", I offered.

"Thank you, Y/n"

"I'll go get you some water", Mark said, getting up and soon leaving the room.

(
Sorry for the short and boring chapter. I would make it longer but I lost motivation)