25-Take Him In

After we got some things settled with Wilbur, I called Mark for a talk. We went to my bedroom and shut the door. Making sure Wilbur wouldnt hear. (Get yo heads out the gutter)

"What is it?", mark asked.

"Wilbur is having visions— I feel like we should talk to Wanda about this"

"Did you listen correctly? She has a husband named Vision, that doesn't mean she's an expert on them". He then mumbled, "I mean she's probably an expert on her Vision..."

I punch Mark's shoulder lightly, "dude! Stay on track! Haha!"

"Anyway, what is it you're planning to do?"

"I'm thinking about taking to Wilbur to the HQ?"

"Wait what?", Wilbur stood up. His face was filled with excitement, confusion, and a little bit of sadness. "You've been to the HQ?"

I turned to Mark and mouth the words, 'should we tell him?'
'Not yet. Just tell him we got a friend'

I turn to Wilbur and say what Mark said, "we got a friend. Now no more questions, we got to go!"

We arrived to the HQ. It was just all rubble... but all the avengers were clearing the ground so it was safe to walk.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?", Wanda gasped, running towards us.
"Wanda... we need your help", I turned so she could see Wilbur.

Wilbur stood there in confusion. His face lit up as soon as he laid eyes on Wanda.

"I'm the Scarlet Witch, but please, call me Wanda", she smiled as she shook Wil's hand. A few of the other avengers came behind Wanda and stared at Wilbur.

"Mark! What the hell is this?", Clint asked.
"This is our friend from school... Wilbur"
"And you brought him here to hang out?"
"No! He's... having visions"

Immediately, Wanda held her hands up to Wilbur's head, emitting a red glow. She gasped all of a sudden. "There is a good reason he is here, keep him away from Loki's cell!"

"Cell? You trapped him?", I asked.
"Yeah, just until Thor can take him back to Asgard. He's left for now, to make sure with the people of it would be alright... he would probably take him either way", Tony stepped in.

"Can we get Wilbur a room? Just until we figure out if these visions are...", Mark paused. "True?"
"Yeah sure whatever, I have a hotel you guys can stay at just until we get the HQ fixed up again", Said Tony.
"Great! Thank you!"

(Sorry for short chap, ily all!)