26- Hotel Room

(This is gonna be a very short chapter because I'm losing motivation for this story but I have many things planned, but this is to show that the story is not dead yet! But I do have a Wilbur story coming up!)

Wilbur opened the hotel room door for Mark and I. "Couldn't Mr. Stark get us an Airbnb or a better hotel?", I made a disgusted face when I saw the hotel room.

"Aww, is Y/n complaining??", Mark bent down and annoyed me as usual.

"Shut up, bish", I put my full hand on his face, pushing him away. He chuckled. Wilbur walked to one of the beds and set down his backpack with a sigh. I walked to Wil and set a hand on his shoulder, "you alright?". He turned and nodded with an obvious fake smile. Mark and I that Wilbur hasn't been talking lately, we suspect that he doesn't talk cause he's worried they may affect his visions somehow. Maybe his vision about his death may be true? Shit, it better not be true.

I sat on my bed and Mark laid down next to me. He quickly kissed my cheek and went back to what was on his phone. Wilbur was already asleep, guess the visions make him tired.

~~~

It was 1 in the morning and I was woken up by... slight whimpering. I look over and saw Wilbur shivering. His visions are getting worse. I went by his bed side to make sure he was doing better. Putting on my web shooter on my right hand, I webbed a water bottle that was on the counter and slung it over to me. I took the web shooter off so Wilbur wouldn't know who I really was. I gently shook Wilbur awake. His eyes were wide open with fear.

"You we're having another nightmare?"

He nodded.

"Here, drink this", I handed him the water bottle. He unscrewed the cap and gave a light, 'thank you'.

After he took a few sips, I headed over back to my bed with Mark. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep to be honest.

Arachnophobia // Ranboo x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें