11- I Knew It

(Rewritten a bit)

It was Saturday and time for Homecoming. I put on (dress or suit).

(The dress)

(The suit (if you want it))

(Ranboo will be wearing the same suit)

My mom gave me a big hug and told me I look 'nice'. I waited and waited until I heard the doorbell ring! HES HERE!

I opened the door and saw Mark with the biggest smile, and holding a rose in his hand. I stared at him in awe until he waved his hand, snapping me back to reality.

"You ready to leave?", Mark asked.
"YES! Oh- sorry- I meant... yes", my face turned red. I've always had a big crush on Mark and now I'm just- I'm messing it all up.
Mark laughed softly and took my hand in his, "thank you, Mrs. L/n! I'll bring her back before midnight!". He waved to my mother.

"Are you fine with walking? Uh— I don't have a car-"
"Yeah! Means we can talk longer", I smiled.
"Oh yeah!", He smiled back.

••••••••

We were halfway to the school dance and we talked and talked.

"Favorite music artist?"
"Lemon Demon! Duh", Mark said. "Favorite video game?"
"Minecraft!"
"REALLY? You okay Minecraft? OH! We have to play Minecraft together sometime!"
"Most definitely!"

Mark and I continued to talk about our favorite things and joked a bit. Until we got to the school doors. Mark opened the door for me. I smiled as a thank you.
When we walked in, we met up with Tommy and Toby. Neither of them had dates, but they were okay with it. I look over to see Tommy nudging Mark's arm as if he was going 'you did it! You got the girl!'. Darryl and Wilbur were talking for a bit. And Toby was chugging fruit punch. They all seemed so happy, but I couldn't stand the crowd. I saw Mj come over and talk to Toby. I think Toby has always had a crush on Mj but I wasn't sure. Mark could tell soemthing was wrong and came over to me.

"You alright?", he asked. He had some worry in his eyes.
"Yeah, I'm fine"
"Here, come with me. I know a place where we can get away from all these people"

••••••

We ended up on the roof of the school. He put on music on his phone and started to dance with me. I put my hands on his shoulders and he put his around my waist. We danced and danced but then- (idk how just roll with it) he slipped off the edge of the building-

I acted fast. Luckily I had my web shooters. I started to wear them all the time now just in case of emergency. I caught him with my web and pulled him up.

"Don't worry! I gotcha!", I gasped for air as I held it in worry.

Mark's POV

I've always known she was Aranea, but I was still surprised. I gasped for unknown reason.

"Umm- you saw nothing!", she quickly said. Like that'll change what I had seen.
"You- you!", I had to act surprised because if I didn't she might catch on to me being SpiderBoo.
"Yesss, I am a SpiderMan- or- SpiderWomen- Aranea is what I called myself- Latin for spider"
"That's so cool! Don't worry though! I won't tell anyone! I know how to keep a secret"
"Thanks mark", she hugged me, almost knocking me off the edge again.
"We should get down before our guardians yell at us", I chuckled
"Yeah, I'll help you down"

She landed on the ground,  Princess carrying me. A 5'? girl princess carrying a 6'7 boy. I waved her goodbye and she took a run for it.