34- IM AWAKESW (filler)

I woke up on the floor, I must've fallen off during the night. I lifted the blanket off of me and slowly got up. Looking around, noticing everyone was in the kitchen. I walked over and was greeted with a hug from my beloved. I smiled up at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips, soon walking over to see Tommy leaning on the counter, playing with his hands and looking a bit sad. I knew that Tommy didn't take Wilbur's death very well, they didn't know each other long but they considered themselves as brothers. I gave him a pat on the back asking if he was alright, he simply nodded and went to the living room to sit on the couch with Toby. Niki however was trying to reach the cereal in the cupboard, Darryl chuckled and walked over to grab the cereal for Niki. She smiled at him as a thanks and poured some of it in the bowl beside her. I opened the fridge and grabbed the milk, walking back over to Niki and poured the milk in the bowl for her. 

"Thank you!", she smiled.

"No problem!", I returned the smile. We talked for another 2 minutes or something before I decided to go over to the couch and sit right next to Ranboo.

"So did you guys hear about the Loki thing? The news said that Thor took him back to Asgard but I'm afraid he's gonna come back", Tommy said as he scrolled through Netflix on the TV.

"Don't worry, if he comes back, we'll  stop him again", Ranboo said with full confidence in his voice.

"Damn right", I punched his arm lightly, causing him to chuckle.

"I still can't believe that we've been friends with the spider-men", Darryl voice cracked.

"Well you're gonna have to get used to their disappearances, there's a lot of crime out there", Toby said.

—————-

Sorry for short chapter, I've been having the WORST writers block 😭 

Y'all won't believe me when I say 5 stories that are drafts. So y'all gonna get a lot o books in the far future. 🕺 love yalll 

AND TYSM FOR ALMOST 800 READS WTFFFF I DONT THINK I CAN THANK YOU ENOUGH! my only return in favor in mind is bringing Wilbur back but... that has something else in plan. I've said too much- uhh- BYE BITCHESSS