22- Claywasinlove

Clay's POV

Mark and Y/n have been gone for over a week now, I don't know where they went. I talked with Niki, Wilbur, Tommy, and Toby about it. Niki and Wilbur said they had no idea where they were. Tommy and Toby were being a bit suspicious about it. I shrugged it off, guessing they were just on a roadtrip together.

(HELP! ROADTRIP JUST STARTED PLAYING 😭)

I sat at my desk, alone, sketching on my notes until someone sat next to me. I looked to see who they were, and there they were... George Found!

"Hello!", George greeted. His cute smile with a little wave.

"H-hi...", I tried to keep myself from smiling.

"You alright? Your face is red, do you want me to ask the teacher if she can turn down the heat?", he offered.

"No, no, I'm fine"

"Okay! Just let me know!".

And then he turned his head to the board. I couldn't help but stare. Luckily he never noticed me staring, or did he. No, he didn't. Phew.

"MR. FOUND! Pay attention!", Miss. Puffy called.

"Sorry, Miss. Puffy!" I turned towards the board.

George smirked and gave me a side-eye. I blushed a bit, fixing my blonde hair at the front a bit, and writing notes down.

After Class

I stopped by my locker, getting books for my next period. I closed my locker and saw George staring at me with a wide smile. His face was red, gripping tightly to his math book.

"Hello?", I said.

"H-hello! Umm, I was sort of thinking", George rubbed the back of his neck. My face turned red instantly.

"I don't want to be friends, I hate you. You think I'd ever be gay for you? Hell no!", he said. "Your an idiot for falling for me, stupid even. Piss off, and don't speak to me again"

Huh?

"Clay? Are you alright? You zoned out", George said with Worry.

"Oh- yeah I'm fine, what were you saying?", I said. "Sorry"

"Don't be sorry! We all zone out. I was wondering if you wanna hang out this weekend! Saturday at 4pm to 9pm. Only if you want to, I get it if you don't"

Now this is when I cosplayed as a tomato.

"Yes!! I- uh- I mean, yeah sure! Cya then?", I kept myself from being too excited.

"Ye! Can't wait! Anyways, see ya, I don't wanna be late to Maths"

George waved goodbye to me as we took our different paths.

Y/n's POV

Ding

I checked my phone.

__________________Clay___________________

YOOOO!!! GEORGE JUST
ASKED ME OUT!!

OMG , EALLY???

Well-, not literally. He asked me
To hang out. But does that count?

Just be patient, your time will come
Green Child.

Did you basically call me a Teletubbie?

HEY! Thanks for the idea!

NOOO!!! YOU BITCHH!!!!

AHH!! I GTG! BYE
TELETUBBIE BITCH!

finnneee, bye!

Bye!!
Read 1pm