SHORT- Mark Gets Beaten by an Ant

(Spotify playlist above :))
This book will sometimes have shorts, little scenes I think of when I don't have motivation to continue on with the legit story. Hope y'all enjoy!

Mark's POV

I woke up. Y/n was not by my side which made me a bit sad. She was probably hanging out with Wanda or something. I want to talk with Mr. Za more, I never would have expected him to be The Crow because I only saw him as my English teacher.

I headed downstairs and saw Thor and Vision playing hot potato with Mjolnir outside. Over at the kitchen was... Clint Barton? Playing arm wrestle, but instead of a fist, he was using his pinky. But who was he playing against? There was no one on the other side! Barton's hand gif the table, signaling that he lost.

"Who are you playing against?", I asked.

"This little bee bastard", he huffed.

"I am an ant! Not a bee!", a male voice said.

"That's worse!", said Clint.

"Ant-Man?", I looked over at the tiny speck on the table. I leaned down and saw Ant-Man on the table.

"The one and only!", Scott made a superhero pose. "Now, imma go find some orange slices. Stand back"

I stood back to see Scott Lang resize into a regular sized man. He hopped down from the counter and immediately went to the fridge, digging through the foods. I turn around and saw Clint.

"You must be Mark, I heard a lot about you", Clint shook my hand. "You're the intern right?"

"Well, not really. I'm the SpiderBoo, or Ranboo now", I smiled.

"Good to know, now I got to take revenge on this beetle"

"FOR THE LAST TIME! IM AN ANT!", Lang turned around, holding two oranges in his hands.

"Maybe I can try, I want to test my strength", I stood up.

"Alright, but if you break your finger... yeah", and then Barton walked away.

I sat at the counter and put my elbow on it, holding out my pinky. Scott shrunk down and held out his hand. "You ready?"

"Born ready", i furrowed my brows.

I used all my super strength to beat the little bug. Both of our fingers felt like they were about to break. Until I started to slowly win, Scott's hand almost touched the table. But suddenly, he used his full strength and I lost. The Ant went on cheering and hopped off the counter.

"HAHAHAHA!!! I WIN!", Scott celebrated by going to a nearby speaker, turning it on, and played 'Dont Stop Me Now- Queen'. He danced and danced as I walked off to sit on the couch.

(If any of you seen the video of Paul Rudd (Scott Lang) dancing to Dont Stop Me Now on the Jimmy Fallon Show, this is it)

I sat on the couch and ate a plate of pop tarts. Y/n entered through the door and sat by me, I wrapped my arm around her and she ate my pop tart.

"Hey! That wasn't for you!", I smiled.

"Well it's too late, it's mine now", she laughed. Y/n had crumbs all over her mouth which I wiped off with my thumb. She kissed my cheek and rested her head on my chest. Phil walked in and sat down on the other side of the couch. Soon the rest of the avengers came in. Thor set down a game of Chess on the ground and played against... a raccoon.

"Is that Goose?", Y/n asked. "Carol's cat?"

"YOU THINK IM A CAT?", the 3 foot tall raccoon said. "I AM THE BEST FREAKING PERSON YOULL EVER MEET!"

"Oh! You're a raccoon!", Y/n and I said in sync.

"what's a raccoon?"

"It's what you are, stupid", I said. "A rodent"

"WHY YOU LITTLE-", Rocket jumped up, snarling. But before he could land on me in anger, Thor grabbed him by the scruff.

"Sorry about my little rabbit friend", his deep voice spoke.

"I'm not a rabbit either..."

"Whatever, squirrel"

Rocket had just given up at this point. Thor set him down and continued to play chess. Tony was fighting over the tv remote with Barton. Barton won by throwing a dart right next to Tony's head, scaring him into giving him the remote. We all turned on FRIENDS. The theme started playing and everyone in the room clapped with the song.

So no one told you life was gonna be this waaayyyy 👏👏👏👏👏