18- Visions

"No- leave me alone!", I said.
"Never! You're a burden to everyone! Why not just join me? You'll be all powerful! I'll promise you gold and a kingdom of your own!", the mysterious man said. I couldn't see him, only a dark silhouette of him. The man had a dark but soft British accent and a helmet of gold with two large curved horns.
"I'll NEVER join you!", said I.
"If you won't come to my kingdom, I might as well come to yours, AND DESTROY IT"

I gasped for air. Waking up in my bed, I looked around my bedroom, I forgot Mark isn't here with me at the moment and I got a bit worried. Ever since we started dating, I can't be even an inch away from him. If he's gone or away, I start to panic. I got up from my bed and headed to my kitchen for a glass of water. All of a sudden I got a weird vision, I saw a red cloak and a green stone within a gold eye. The Eye of Agamotto. My eyes flashed green and I dropped the glass. But with my spider-sense, and quick reflexes, I quickly caught the glass before it hit the ground. I sighed in relief and filled it up with water and headed back to my room.

••••••••••••

I entered the school building, I came late and everyone was in their classes. I put my back against my locker and slid down to the floor, pulling my knees to my chest. I wasn't crying but I was very close to. Mark ran out of a room and found me by my locker. He ran to me and embraced me into a hug.

"Shh, it's okay", Mark comforted. "What's wrong?"
"I- I don't know", I trusted Mark but he would overreact if he found out I've been having dark visions.
"You want to head home? We've dropped out of school before, nothing new. Heh"

I nodded and he kept his arm around me as we exited the building.

We went to his house and I laid in his bed while he was in the kitchen getting me some food. He came back with a bowl of ramen and wrapped a blanket around me.

"What happened? You can tell me", Mark rubbed circles on my back.
"It's nothing- I swear"
"I know you're lying. You don't have to tell me what's bothering you, but I'd prefer if you did because I want to help you", he sighed.

I opened my mouth to speak but then I got a text on my phone. It was Clay. He sent me a photo of him and George with a message saying, 'thanks for you advice Y/n! I actually got to talk to George and now we won't leave each other's sides, thank you'

I smiled at the photo. Mark sighed and got up from the bed. I quickly grabbed his wrist.

"I'm sorry, but- I'm afraid if I tell you... you'll overreact"
"Maybe, but I will overreact because I care about you", Mark kissed my forehead and held my face in his hands. I sighed.
"I've been... having these visions, and nightmares of this man with two large curved horns sprouting from his golden helmet. And a man with a red cloak and the Eye of Agamotto"
"Doctor Strange", Mark mumbled.
"What?"
"Doctor Stephen Strange, great guy, but he is powerful. If you are having visions about him-It means he's trying to contact you I believe. We have to head to the New York sanctum first thing in the morning! I'll swing to your house and grab your suit"
"Thank you, Mark"