9- Leap of Faith

I got to the famous, Brooklyn Bridge, and I awaited atop the pillars for Spidey.

"Hellloooo!", I heard the familiar voice behind me.
"Hey, ranBoo"
"You ready for the ropes?"
"Actually... no"
"I know, it may look scary, but it's actually CRAZY fun!", he chuckled.
"..."
"Don't worry, if you fall, I'll catch you"
"You can't promise that"
"Yes I can! Because I won't let anything happen to you", SpiderBoo squatted down to my level (cuz I was sitting) and held my hands tight.

I was blushing underneath my mask. Luckily he couldn't see. Now I knew the first rule, the Leap of Faith. I stepped back as Spidey closed his eyes as he was about to say something.

"Ok I'm going to explain everything-"

Before he could say anything- I jumped. Off the bridge I went.

"ARANEA!", SpiderMan yelled.

I yelled in joy as I caught myself by swinging with my webs, my feet skied across the water until I flew up and continued to swing around. Having fun.

SpiderBoo's POV

I watched as Aranea swung across the bridge, living the time of her life. I looked at her in awe until my spider senses came.

I knew it...

I knew who Aranea was! It was Y/n! I should've known- her laugh was familiar- same voice- same personality- same feeling... AND THE SAME SPIDER BITE THAT I GOT BEFORE I BECAME SPIDERBOO! How could I be so stupid?! Oh now I feel like she shouldn't be the SpiderWomen because this is going to get her killed! I care about her too much to let this happen! If only I could tell her about my identity... but that would put her in too much danger, more danger than she's already in.

She landed right in front of me, not even out of breath. Her hands placed against her waist and I could just tell she was filled with joy.

"Wow! You were right! That is fun!"
"Yeah... you were... a natural"
"You seem down, anything wrong? We can not do training today if you'd like", she placed her hand in my shoulder.

"No yeah, I'm fine. Just... tired"
"Yeah... I am too, just had a really awkward night"
"Really? How awkward?", it may not feel right but she might spill some beans.
"Well- this guy- his Aunt made things super awkward by saying we were together and dating..."
"Oh, and how did you feel about it?"
"It felt weird but... I like Mark, a lot, but I never seen him like that- but... I'm not sure, I know it hasn't been long but this SpiderWomen stuff and school has been distracting me from what I feel"

I mean... I've been SpiderMan since I was 14 and I have had a crush on Y/n ever since I met her... but... she's not me. I have to understand her.

"Do you want to skip training? It's fine if we do, we always have other days! Not many villains out there anymore, cause of the Avengers. So I don't mind"
"Thank you, Ranboo. You're the best!" She embraced into a hug and I quickly hugged her back.

She saluted and soon free fell, copying my past exists from our conversations.