Binghe's Amnesia

Shen Qingqiu was a noble and skilled cultivator, one that married a demon, not any demon, Luo Binghe the half demon! Everyone knew how protective Luo Binghe was of his shizun, and everyone knew how much Shen Qingqiu spoiled his little disciple. How could they forget? All the glares and curses Luo Binghe gave out to anyone who tried being close to Shen Qingqiu, while Shen Qingqiu always gave in to Luo Binghe or let Luo Binghe do whatever he wished. It was unforgettable to everyone, well, except Luo Binghe. 

Mobei Jun knew that if Luo Binghe (the one that remembered everything) would literally kill himself if he found out he dare forgot about his shizun! Which is why he never mentioned anything when Luo Binghe asked him when did Luo Binghe's shizun even marry him?

"what?"

Mobei Jun asked, confused, Luo Binghe asked his question again "When did me and shizun get married?" Mobei Jun stared in confusion at Luo Binghe, Mobei Jun questioned in his head if Luo Binghe was playing with him, but then he remembered that Luo Binghe would never pretend to not know of his shizun. Shen Qingqiu meant too much to Luo Binghe to pretend to be forgetting, so why was Luo Binghe asking such a question? Luo Binghe and Shen Qingqiu married recently as well, how did he forget so fast? It only meant, Luo Binghe was genuinely asking! Mobei Jun stared at Luo Binghe for a long time not responding, he finally turned around and left to tell Shang Qinghua about what happened and hoped Shang Qinghua had an explanation to what happened to Luo Binghe.

Mobei Jun returned to the library to see Guangcheng Lihua scolding Shang Qinghua, Guangcheng Lihua was Shang Qinghua's cousin who happened to be like an older sister to Shang Qinghua. 

Guangcheng Lihua had her hair tied in a low ponytail with some hair poking out of bangs, her hair was a dark brown, causing some to think her hair is jet black. Her robes were colors of black and yellow, her outfit seemed to be inspired by Guangcheng Lihua's old sect, Qing Jing Peak. A dark yellow sword was sheathed with her, which she never let anyone touch, even her own cousin.

"Lihua! I apologize I apologize!" 

Shang Qinghua screamed as Guangcheng Lihua smacked her little cousin with a scroll, screaming "Shang Qinghua, what the fuck have I said about adding that shit into your damn story?!" Mobei Jun grunted catching their attention, even though Guangcheng Lihua was currently smacking the living shit out of Shang Qinghua, Mobei Jun was used to their quarrels over trivial matters. Shang Qinghua suddenly cried happy tears running to his husband and smothering his face into Mobei Jun's opened chest. Guangcheng Lihua coughed causing Shang Qinghua to worry, in return Mobei Jun lightly patted Shang Qinghua and spoke "Something is wrong."

"What is it now?" 

Guangcheng Lihua grumbled, crossing her arms.

"Luo Binghe."

Mobei Jun said, taking a pause, Shang Qinghua curiously tilted his head at his husband.

"Is he forgetful?"

Mobei Jun questioned the two, Shang Qinghua and Guangcheng Lihua looked at each other in silence. Their expressions were more blank then Mobei Jun had ever seen their expressions, especially Guangcheng Lihua who always wore an agitated and angry expression most of the time. Guangcheng Lihua snatched Shang Qinghua from Mobei Jun and explained "We need a moment of family time really quick. I just need to check something with Shang Qinghua." Mobei Jun nodded, he trusted Shang Qinghua and Guangcheng Lihua, so there was nothing to fret. 

Outside of the room they were just in, Guangcheng Lihua said "Qinghua." Said name shivered in fear, slowly cowering away, Guangcheng Lihua said "Do you have any idea what's happening with Luo Binghe?" A shadow casted over her face and her eyes glowed a menacing aura shooting daggers at Shang Qinghua. Shang Qinghua exclaimed "Wait, wait! I'm sorry I'm sorry! I don't know Lihua!" Guangcheng Lihua's face didn't stop glaring at Shang Qinghua, but her expression softened a bit into a frown. Sighing, she said "I'll go check on him, I used to be a doctor." Shang Qinghua nodded, and before he watched his cousin leave she stopped in her tracks suddenly.