Binghe's Amnesia

Shen Qingqiu couldn't believe himself, was he really going to marry Luo Binghe a 2nd time? The more he thought of this, the more he couldn't fall asleep in their shared bed. Would Shen Qingqiu need to invite everyone a 2nd time? He was sure that most of them had important duties, he was also sure that none of them were motivated for a wedding that'd be the exact same as last time. 

"Shizun?" 

Luo Binghe called out from beside him, Shen Qingqiu's thoughts calmed down when he saw Luo Binghe's puppy eyes face. He asked "Yes?" Luo Binghe hugged Shen Qingqiu replying "I was worried you felt overwhelmed for the wedding. No duh! This would be a 2nd time they got married, and they haven't even divorced! Shen Qingqiu didn't want to be like Airplane, but he was overwhelmed, and without a 2nd thought, he pressed his face against his husband's chest. Luo Binghe blushed and cuddled with his Shizun happily.

The next morning, Shen Qingqiu woke up to someone banging on the door, when he opened the door, he saw Liu Mingyan's elegant face looking back he questioned "Yes?" The woman explained "Shizun, Guangcheng Lihua asks for your presence." Shen Qingqiu asked confused "Why couldn't she get me herself?" Liu Mingyan coughed into her fist.

"ah, well... It seems she's trying to help Shang Qinghua with... *cough* a flower."

God damn it, what type of flower was it this time? A flower of poison a flower of shitting yourself everytime you cough? Shen Qingqiu's thoughts became worse and worse knowing this world was based off Airplane's terrible fantasy land, where the plants could be as dangerous as they could be, especially those cursed fucking flowers! Damn the stupid plants.

Shen Qingqiu sighed in annoyance, hearing Luo Binghe groan in their bedroom. He excused himself and went back to change and say goodbye to Luo Binghe, once he was back in their bedroom with Liu Mingyan outside waiting, he changed into his formal robes. Behind him, Luo Binghe slowly rose from the bed seeing Shen Qingqiu changing. The other noticed Luo Binghe's gaze, and explained "Ah, Binghe, you don't need to get up, something is wrong with Airp- Shang Qinghua." Luo Binghe ignored Shen Qingqiu's request, instead he drowsily marched towards Shen Qingqiu and hugged him limply. 

"Huh? Luo Binghe?" 

Shen Qingqiu asked, hugging his husband back but trying to back away, again he explained "I'm sorry, Binghe. Something happened to Shang Qinghua and Guangcheng Lihua needs our help so I have too-" 

"Shizun..."

Luo Binghe mumbled, Shen Qingqiu could feel the tears starting to form in Luo Binghe's eyes against his bare neck, Luo Binghe then asked while crying "Who is Shang Qinghua?" Ah, has he forgotten about Shang Qinghua too? It seemed his amnesia wasn't only affecting his memories of events with other people, but also people themselves. Shen Qingqiu caressed the back of Luo Binghe's head as the other cried into his shoulder loudly and dramatically. Shen Qingqiu comforted "I'll return I promise, I-" 

"No! I want to come!" 

Luo Binghe insisted. Shen Qingqiu didn't think Luo Binghe coming would be that bad, besides, he had to make Luo Binghe meet Shang Qinghua all over again. Does Luo Binghe remember Mobei Jun? 

"Alright, but make sure that you be nice."

Luo Binghe nodded excitedly and quickly changed into his robes while Shen Qingqiu continued his clothings.

By the time they went outside, Liu Mingyan was sitting elegantly on a log that was near, making Shen Qingqiu wonder if her ass hurts from the log. When she noticed the two finally left their hut, she gestured them over and jumped onto her sword. Shen Qingqiu did the same, with Luo Binghe closely behind him. 

The three flew for a 3 boring hours until they reached Mobei Jun's palace where Shang Qinghua was, on their way there Luo Binghe asked "Liu Mingyan, how did you know Guangcheng Lihua needed you?" Did Luo Binghe remember only Guangcheng Lihua? It made sense technically because Guangcheng Lihua visited them last night.