Mixgram

Once Es entered the room, he was greeted by a young adult woman with short dull blue hair and brown eyes. She waved and said "Hello, prison guard! I'm Enomoto Kusaki, and I'm 20 years old!" Es blinked, a little startled from the upbeat greeting. Considering they'd barely even stepped inside the room, nonetheless, a friendly greeting was slightly comforting. Es continued their way in, opening and shutting the door behind them, walking to their chair, Es crossed their legs and looked toward Kusaki, he could only comment "Kusaki..? What a strange name..." Kusaku huffed and lectured "Hey! It's rude to make fun of a lady's name!" Es didn't take her that seriously though, replying "...right." Kusaki smirked before leaning back.

Without sparing a second thought Es asked Kusaki directly, "what is your sin?" "My sin?" Kusaki repeated, confused. Es stated again for her, "Yes, your sin." He then elaborated "Every prisoner in Milgram is here to be judged for committing a sin. That's my duty as prison guard." Kusaki fell silent, Es picked up on her silence, though he did not comment on it. The two sat still until Kusaki muttered under her breath, Es couldn't hear it so he stated "Louder." Kusaki looked down shamefully and admitted "I... did commit a sin against my family.." Es raised an eyebrow, he leaned on the table folding his hands together, glaring daggers into her skin waiting for a response. Kusaki confessed "I... Reported my family to the police..." Es relaxed themself hearing this, it felt anticlimactic considering the tension built from Kusaki. Es questioned "....And?" Kusaki continued with a sigh "I got them thrown into jail, that's the sin I've committed." Es blinked, slightly annoyed. Was she fucking with them? Even so, she seemed dead serious, the guilt on her face looked like she just murdered someone, though, since she was in milgram she did. Es coughed to break the silence and repeated "Your sin..." They started slowly "...Is that you..." Es leaned closer, "Reported your family to the police?" Kusaki nodded. 

At this point Es had to question again "How old are you again?" Kusaki stated "20, I said that not too long ago!" Es groaned and asked "So, what made you want to report your family to the police?" Kusaki mumbled "Something big happened and I... In a frenzy I called the police and told them what happened..." Es questioned "And that 'something big' was?" Kusaki shook her head, not answering. Es groaned but in their mind this time, "Why can't you answer me?" Kusaki stated "Because then I'd be ruining my family's reputation! They raised me and put money into my account for me, I can't betray them!" Hearing this from her, Es raised his head, he replied "Betray them? How so? By telling me what they did?" Kusaki opened her mouth to argue, but closed it again. 

Seeing that they weren't going to be getting an answer from Kusaki, Es changed the question "Well, what makes your family so important for you to go silent?" Immediately Kusaki answered "Because we're family. We're related by blood, what other answer is there?" Hearing this response, there seemed to be some sort of urgency with her response. Almost as if she were a robot really, responding only what they knew. Es commented "So to you, being blood related is important..." 

Es thought to himself and asked "Are there any memorable events with your family members?" Kusaki started off "Uhm, not really... Oh, although there was this harlot that accused my nephew of abusing her." Hearing the insult made Es slightly drop his jaw to the floor, he chuckled confusedly and commented "That's... quite a word for you to use." Kusaki blinked and nodded, saying "I mean, she was. She was doing sex work." Es was very astonished from this private information being told to him, it seemed off though. "You can't tell me the things your family has done to make you call police, but you can easily tell me if a woman was doing sex work." Kusaki smiled and responded "Of course, she's not actually my family, so she wasn't that important to us." There was a tone Kusaki was using that pissed Es off. To them, it felt as if she had no regrets shaming someone that wasn't family. 

Deciding to not lash out at Kusaki just yet, they were going to instead poke at the truth. Es questioned "So, how did your family handle the situation?" Kusaki leaned back and replied "Well, I'm not really sure... We all kind of stopped talking to her after that, I mean, she even tried to press charges on him! I was like "There is no way you're doing that to my nephew" I used to be good friends with her too! After that stunt, I warned my friends of her and she was ignored by everyone for a while." Es had to stop thinking for a moment, he said aloud "What the hell did you just tell me?" There was way too much going on in one reply, first it was it was 'I don't know' then it was 'this happened that happened' then it was 'I told everyone'. Too much for Es to even pay attention to what she was saying. Es gripped the bridge of his nose frustratingly and said "Please answer one question, I didn't ask for 100 things to be answered that I never even questioned." Kusaki laughed and apologized "Haha, sorry I'm a huge chatter brain sometimes." Es thought to himself "You sure as hell weren't when I mentioned your sin..." Kusaki smiled, never avoiding eye contact with Es.

Es tried asking something again, however he was interrupted by Kusaki "So, when will I leave?" "What?" Came from Es, Kusaki said again "When will I leave?" Es paused for a moment before standing from his chair and yelling "You aren't leaving anytime soon! Take this seriously Kusaki!" Es punched the table with their fist and glared at Kusaki. Kusaki was obviously startled and she stayed silent for a moment. Kusaki finally said "What did I do wrong?" Es was astounded by the woman's audacity. Kusaki explained "As far as I'm concerned, I'm not a murder, so I shouldn't be here." Kusaki shrugged as she said this, adding "I've never bashed someone skull with a bat or stabbed anyone, therefore I'm not a murder. Simple as that." 

SMACK.

Kusaki felt her cheek and noticed it felt warm, she looked at the child in front of her seeing he had smacked her. Kusaki stood from her seat in shock and disbelief, she exclaimed "You hit me?! How could you hit someone!? Are you insane or something?!" Es shoved her which caused her to trip on her chair and hit the floor, she sat up and yelled profanities. Es explained "For someone so sure they haven't killed anyone, you're sitting in front of me, talking to me." Es sat back down and crossed his arms, saying "Spineless idiots who can't tell me their family's faults but can fault another, isn't worth the time." Kusaki was speechless. 

A bell sound and metal gears were heard, Kusaki flinched hearing this, looking around. Es looked up with her, and they said "As for my last words to you this trial, go fuck yourself." And everything went dark.