Hiroshi - Domination

(Music)

Hiroshi is standing at a grave

Hey....

Why did I hurt?

(Music)

Seen of Hiroshi being pushed by a snake

Pushing, pushing, it pushed and shoved. I was a weak Little bird unable to be bothered with it. Hey... hey... tell me, please.. what do I need to do next? Cry, laugh, scream, die, please tell...!

Scene of Hiroshi looking into a mirror with no reflection

Hurry, please. I wanted to be dominated, to be used. I've grown and learned, known throughout time, that it'd be better if I just did as told. This bird will only fly where my parents lead me.

Bird flies away

I want to know what that snake meant, it was such a good snake. Beating me when I defied it fangs. That snake bit me. Bit me. And Bit me.

Hiroshi gets bitten and attacked by snake.

(Chorus)

A doll version of Hiroshi is dangled above acid/poison

I'm scared but worthless! Scared and worthless! What shall I do? I'm stuck I'm scared and I'm a worthless man.

A rotting snake is on scene with Hiroshi holding a shattered piece of glass on the floor, staring wide eyed at the corpse.

Oh. No. She. Died.

Oh. No. She. Died.

Why? I was wrong. She shouldn't had died, this is my fault now.

(End of chorus)

A little bird wants to be free, but I want, to stay close to those around me... hey... can't you tell me, why the flock of birds gave me to the snake?

Scene of Hiroshi's parents showing him to a snake

Scene of snake beating Hiroshi

The snake was kind, bearing it's fangs and biting me. I was a stupid Follower, I couldn't understand my tasks. Even then, I was wrong to defy it...

Emotionless beat up body of Hiroshi

What can I do now? I'm stuck with nowhere to go... but because-

(Chorus)

Doll of Hiroshi being dangled above acid/poison

I'm scared and worthless! Scared and worthless! What shall I do? I'm stuck I'm scared and I'm a worthless man.

Mouth moves with lyrics while he cries

Oh. No. She. Died.

Oh. No. She. Died.

Camera view is above him and the corpse while he drops his head

Why? I was wrong. She shouldn't had died, this is my fault now.

(End)

(Music)

Scenes of him following orders around the house and to him entering his messy house

This Nest I've been wanting to return to has been ruined. All that's left are the devoured eggs that I've laid..

Looks around

Where is she? That snake with fangs? What have I done wrong this time? It's my fault her venom boils, it's all my fault, but maybe I'll end up alive?

(Chorus)

Shows him being beaten by a woman

I'm scared and worthless! Scared and worthless! What shall I do? I'm stuck I'm scared and I'm a worthless man.

Strikes her with a glass cup

Oh. No. She. Died.

Oh. No. She. Died.

Zoom out to him holding broken glass

Why? I was wrong. She shouldn't had died, this is my fault now.

(Ends)

Feathers stained with red fall

look at this, this bird's feathers are stained. This bird can never fly ever again! I hope it stays this way. I was never meant to bite her back!

A bird biting a snake imagery is shown

(Music)

A noose is in the home

Hey... that venomous snake died, maybe I should die too.