Futa is a Liar

Futa and Mu were both going through their interrogations separately, when Futa was suddenly questioned  "Do you have a lover?" Futa frowned at this question. Of course he did, but he'd rather die than admit he was secretly seeing Mikoto during the nighttime. Futa replied "Right now I don't, and what about it?" Es gave the prisoner a side eye before continuing the questions.

By the time they were finished, Futa had long forgotten about the questioned he frowned upon. Es sighed in relief and stood up from his chair, Futa did the same. Futa examined Es as they viewed the answers again, Es spoke, "You liar."

"Hah?"

Futa tilted his head to the side, staring at Es confused. Es stated "I don't understand why you felt the need to lie about your relationship, but I won't pry any longer." Their words seemed exhausted, even giving off a sense of "really?" The forgotten question rushed into Futa's memory and he stammered loudly "What the fuck are you talking about!?" Es abruptly stopped walking towards the door to turn around and say "About you lying." Futa tried to deny it, deny he even lied, it didn't work though. Es explained "Ah, well, Jackalope did tell me that you and Mikoto formed a very.... erm, 'intimate' relationship if you will." The damn nerve of that brat! Blaming the stupid rabbit who Futa thought couldn't even talk. 

Futa grumbled while Es left the room, he left as well and was met with Mikoto at the door. Not expecting Mikoto to be eerily standing by the door, Futa cursed and jumped back in surprise, once he saw it was only Mikoto he relaxed. Futa asked "Why're you here?" Mikoto smiled at the other, never batting an eye towards him. Mikoto ignored the question like an asshole, and instead began questioning Futa, "Hmm, how did it go with Es?" Futa grumbled, "Why do you ask." This question didn't come off as much as a question, more as a warning to Mikoto, and the latter knew full well. 

"Well, I ask because my little Memory lied to our prison guard~"

Hearing Mikoto, Futa accused "You were listening to the interrogation!" Mikoto scoffed with a grin "Yeah, I did. And you lied." Futa groaned while crossing his arms and passing Mikoto, asking "And? What if I did lie to that fucker?" Hearing he latter speak, it made Mikoto giggle to himself, saying "If? No, no, I think you mean 'I did' Futa-kun~" 

They had happened to pass by Shidou in the halls, who looked behind himself to observe the two, they continued their little quarrel. 

"Don't be getting technical with me bitch!"

Futa swore, Mikoto clicked his tongue teasing "What a nasty tongue you have..." Futa placed his hands on his hips and finally stopped walking with Mikoto following. He commented "Well, ain't it a downer that I have a nasty ass tongue." Mikoto pouted at the other, pretending to be innocent to gain his affection. 

Shidou wasn't one to eavesdrop but the two were creating such a ruckus from gradually becoming louder, that he couldn't help but stare at the two. From afar, Shidou could see Mikoto whisper in Futa's ear while the other groaned with his ears as red as his hair. Deciding not to pry any longer, Shidou left to another room, preferably away from the two.

Once the two were left alone Futa cursed at Mikoto, Mikoto giggled in response, taking Futa by the hand and dragging the latter to the cafeteria, where everyone else was sitting at besides Shidou. Es entered the cafeteria just as the couple did, and Mikoto stood on top of a table with Futa in hand. Mikoto yelled to grab everyone attention "Everyone! I have an announcement!" Es' head perked up, seeing the two on the table, they were ready to scold the two before Mikoto announced "Futa-kun is a big liaaaar!~" 

Futa mentally face palmed while refusing to look at the audience before them, Mikoto continued with his announcement "Soo! I decided Futa will announce the truth, with our Prison Guard present!" Es was amused at what Mikoto had in mind, he chose to save his lecture and let whatever was about to happen unfold.