UnderZ

Z looked down at the child, the result of over 500,000,000 genocide runs in total, all that blood shed and fear formed the child in front of him. Why he's even lost to begin with really, forever wandering the endless abyss full of shards of AU's. The child told him, Alternate Universe sounded amazing, until he was stuck in the gateways to all of them. Z was just a form of Papyrus's determination, for love for his brother, and a form of the dead Papyrus. Z assumed the child was an amalgamation of everyone, he did not know this child's name, didn't even know if they had one. Too be honest, Z didn't have one either, but he could only remember someone snoring, so he called himself Z.

This child could cause a monster's death by simply existing, all the fear and hatred flowing through her made it impossible for anyone to withstand, only soulless magic particles like Z could withstand her existence, even suppress it. This child was similar to Frisk, a human Papyrus encountered before having his head cut off, huh, maybe that's why Z didn't even have a neck connecting his head to his body. What..? When did he..?

"Papyrus?"

"Yes, human?"

Z asked loudly, the child responded "Who are you? You don't look like Papy." Z winced, sitting on one knee, kneeling to the child's level "Z. Z the great royal guard, soon to be!" The girl giggled, and laughed, exclaiming "You sound like Papy!" Z stated "I am! Sort of.... Sort of not?? Hey, tell you what? You tell me your name and we can go somewhere else, how does that sound?" Z wasn't surprised this child harbored no ill intent, after all he trusted this human. Even though they just met and spoke, he had a gut feeling to trust the child, maybe it was the past Papyrus's feelings. The child winced and complained "I don't know! I woke up next to a talking flower!" Z panicked, he wasn't sure what to do now, until... An idea!

"I know! I'll give you a name!"

The child smiled and nodded, awaiting the naming. Z didn't hesitate to exclaim "Noodles!" The child stared at Z for a moment, thinking. Suddenly laughing aloud, exclaiming "Absolutely! Noodles!" Z chuckled to himself, laughing "Nyeh Nyeh Nyeh!! Only I could of course!" Noodles questioned "Why Noodles though? I have to know now!" Z responded "Why, because I love noodles! And so does my brother!"

"Your brother?"

Z froze, forgetting he truly isn't Papyrus. Only the forgotten determination of Papyrus, he chuckled lowly, sighing a bit. Noodles commented "Is it that saddening to know you're the remanent of Papyrus?" Z spoke while sitting down "A little, knowing I truly don't exist with an actual file, is disheartening." Noodles mentioned "But you can! You and I are alive, and now I can't destroy AU's every time I waltz in them!" Z flinched and slowly raised his head up at Noodles. Z thought Noodles had no idea what she was doing, was that not true..?

Noodles continued speaking though "Z! You're the same as me, a defect of so many routes repeating!" She just confirmed it for him, Noodles kept talking "Because you have a stronger role in the genocide route, you can stop me from causing harm! hahaha! If god exists, he heard my prayers!" Z held Noodle's shoulders quickly, stopping her from speaking.

"Hold on, go slower for me! I'm afraid that even with someone as amazing as me, cannot understand..."

Noodles explained "Oh, it's just you should know what we are right?" Z 'oh-ed' catching on to what Noodles was blabbing about. She knew full well what she was, and knew he could prevent her chaos.

Noodles jumped