Unknown

Once Angel entered the room, they saw a glowing light, the light faltered once Angel entered the room, Angel didn't comment and sat across from it. Silence filled the room, Angel wouldn't start until the light spoke, though eventually Angel could tell this light couldn't speak. It was the soul of a fetus who was aborted. Angel could feel the feelings of the fetus, and Angel sensed anger. Angel stated "Let's do a 'yes or no' game, if I'm correct, turn yellow, if I'm wrong turn blue." It seemed Angel didn't understand, as the fetus didn't react, though, Angel could sense it was confuse. "Can you not switch colors? Oh, okay." Angel had no expression on their face. Angel could sense even more confusion, so Angel decided float around your chair once if I'm correct, and don't when I'm wrong." The light gave off a sense that they understood. 

"Do you know who aborted you?" The light spun in a circle around the chair, Angel was now guess the letters of girl's names, all the way to z. "W?" No response. "X?" No response. "Y?" The light circled around the chair. Angel sighed, no emotion showing on their face, which caused the light to feel anxious. Angel spoke up "I'm not frustrated. Don't worry." The tension eased and Angel thus began guessing several girl names beginning with a Y. "Yuriko?" No response. "Yuki?" No response. "Yoru?" Also no response. Angel was running out of names beginning with a 'Y' until Angel remembered a name. They don't know why it seemed familiar, but Angel then guessed "Kashiki Yuno?" The light circled around the chair more than once, Angel could tell it was excited. 

Angel said "Well, do you know why Kashiki Yuno aborted you?" The light didn't answer yes, so the obvious answer was no. Angel wasn't big on pro-life, not that Angel even knew what it was but immediately Angel had thoughts. "Are you upset she aborted you?" The light still didn't move. Angel commented "Thought so..." Angel questioned "Your mother abandoned you, you know. You're a human soul, with emotions, aren't you sad?" Despite Angel asking all these questions, the fetus could tell Angel wasn't sympathetic. They were asking purely out of curiosity. The light of the fetus still did not move an inch, Angel squinted their eyes at the fetus, in disbelief. "Human babies and souls learn to cling to their mother, but you..." Angel couldn't comment further. This exchange with the fetus fascinated Angel, the fetus didn't move an inch still. Angel asked "As a fetus, you feel a lot of emotions right now. Do you feel this way because you were born that way?" The light didn't move. Angel suggested this time "Are you a copy of your mom's feelings and emotions?" The light circled around the chair for the first time in forever. Angel guessed "So, I'm talking to the personality of Kashiki Yuno?" The light circled again. 

Angel then asked "Well, going off topic... Anyone in Milgram  you get along with?" The light didn't circle around the chair. Angel muttered "Figured...." They then said "Well, considering you're a light that cannot speak, the other victims find it hard to interact to you. Is it lonely?" The fetus circled around the chair, Angel hummed, "Maybe I'll do something about that. If its boring that is." The light circled around the chair excitedly. Angel watched in boredom, thinking to themselves "Humans are weird. Their emotions don't make sense." Angel didn't seem that interested in anything else the fetus had in mind until the fetus got right up to Angel's face teasingly. Angel blinked, a little bit taken aback as the fetus seemed to get a joyus laughter from it, the voice of a young woman came out, not a baby... Was this the voice of Kashiki Yuno? Angel blinked watched the light settle down on the chair across from them. 

The fetus gave off a feeling of playfulness, one that Angel did not match with as they watched the latter having fun. Angel yawned while the fetus seemed to be urging Angel to continue, with this Angel asked "Anything you want to say?" The fetus circled around the chair, Angel didn't think that far and wasn't sure how they were going to voice it. The fetus went up to Angel's face and two hands of light cupped their face, it came closer and closer until the light was against Angel's eyes. 

They shut their eyes and when they opened it, they were in a dark place. Angel could see nothing except blood, but it was blood spilt from wounds, it was internal blood. Angel realized the fetus is showing them a memory. Angel could even feel anything, but they heard a girl talking playfully while a doctor and seemingly older woman spoke to each other. Everything was inaudible to Angel, except what the playful voice said "I'm getting the abortion. I don't care what they say, it's not your kid anyways." Angel blinked, they didn't feel scared, and didn't feel anything actually. Angel soon saw a couple pills fall beside them and woke up to the light sitting across from them. Angel blinked numerous times, even rubbing their eyes.

"Was that a memory from you?" A circle around the chair, Angel asked then "Is there a way for you to show me why you showed me this?" Angel was hoping that somehow by playing a game of charades the light could answer. The light circled around the chair, though, Angel could sense it was lying. Angel commented "Lying isn't cute." The light gave off a feeling of annoyance and rested on the table across from Angel. 

Suddenly, Angel asked "Well, is there a way to tell me what you're thinking? Since you're the emotions and personality of Kashiki Yuno, I'd like to know what she'd say to me." The light didn't respond, it stayed still. Angel commented "So that's a no..." It wasn't a question but the light still didn't move, and Angel could tell the light disagreed. Honestly, if Angel could feel this now, why didn't Angel just feel it? Angel sighed in exhaustion, and leaned back, seemingly running out of questions. 

"You're... cute."

Said a voice, it startled Angel a bit. They leaned forward as the light repeated "Cute... Cute..!" Angel was confused, where did it learn these words so fast? They crossed their arms confused, "I'm cute?" "Cute!" 

Right as the light cried out, Angel heard church bells, and Angel confusedly looked around and it seemed like the noise startled the light. Angel stood up from their seat, just as a book flew onto Angel's lap, it closed itself as it rested on their lap. The light disappeared and now Angel was alone with a book closed shut. Angel sighed and opened the book, as the other time, Angel began to black out, falling on the floor this time, then, Angel felt a field of flowers rush into their vision as blood crashed into them, knocking them out cold.