Third View

A servant of Jiu Liming knocked on the door, the small child asked without even sparing a glance at the door, "what?" The servant informed "Jun Wu will be holding a meeting to speak of the recent rescue of Earth Master Yi." Jiu Liming clicked her tongue, sighing in defeat and responded "alright."

"Oh, and another thing;"

The servant began, Jiu Liming this time turned to face the door. The servant said "We're to speak of Xianle's appearance at Ghost City." Jiu Liming sighed childishly, "ahh. I knew this would spark attention." Lang Qiangqiu was once taught by a certain Guoshi, a Guoshi who slaughtered his people. After seeing his sword been deflected by Xie Lian, he knew that he found the perpetrator who killed his people, it was his old Guoshi who held the sword Fangxin.

———————————

Everyone amongst the heavens chatted in the Great Martial Hall, with suspicion of the fallen crown prince shedding blood upon Yong'An. A voice from the crowd questioned "what's this about His Highness of Xianle being the Guoshi who slaughtered the Yong'An family?" Jun Wu shrugged, stating "Let us hear what General Tai Hua and Windmaster Shi has to say." Upon hearing his title, the individual stated with a determined look "I don't doubt that Xie Lian from Xianle was my Guoshi who slaughtered my clan." Multiple voices cursed Xie Lian, mocking him for the bloodshed he caused without even hearing the evidence. A sudden voice from the crowd of gods intervened "wait a minute!" Hearing this voice, everyone switched their attention to Shi Qingxuan, who was casually fanning themself before smacking their fan closed onto their palm.

"This Guoshi of yours, wasn't he wearing a mask?"

Lang Qiangqiu nodded, but instead argued "There's no way I could forget his style of fighting..." Shi Qingxuan pointed their fan towards Lang Qiangqiu, explaining "then why don't we discuss the accusation rather then blame him without further proof?" Lang Qiangqiu asked "are you doubting my eyes?" Shi Qingqiu shook their head and continued "of course not, your highness. I just simply wish for everyone to think this through, His Highness of Xianle might have nothing to do with this, because we don't even know the Guoshi's identity."

"I agree."

Someone from the crowd stated, from a mature woman called Jiu Fūrén. Someone among the gods whispered "Even lady Fūrén thinks so?"

"But why would she believe something she just heard of?"

Someone whispered, Jiu Fūrén retorted "You all believed His Highness of Yong'An about Xianle being the Guoshi who killed his clan as soon as he opened his mouth. I don't see the issue with me and the Wind Master." Shi Qingxuan glanced at the woman who seemed to be smiling intensely at them, Shi Qingxuan smiled lightly and continued "Furthermore, I don't think it'd be a good idea to accuse Xianle." Shi Qingxuan made a promise that the heavens wouldn't bother Xie Lian, hopefully this would solve the issue he was having. A deep voice questioned "And why's that?" Shi Qingxuan explained "Well, Crimson Rain Sought Flower and him have been rather friendly." Hearing the name, everyone in the Heavenly court gasped whispering and mocking. 

"How exactly do you mean 'friendly'" 

Shi Qingxuan couldn't admit that the two were definitely interested in each other, so instead they explained "The moment of my attack, Crimson Rain Sought Flower, Hua Cheng, saw it more important to protect his highness of Xianle." Jun Wu looked at Lang Qiangqiu for confirmation, the latter noticed and nodded to agree with Shi Qingxuan, adding on "He did, indeed do so." The crowd roared in anger fuming through their heads, Jiu Fūrén clicked her tongue at the individuals among her. 

Someone amongst the crowd questioned "Wouldn't we need to bring the prince of Xianle to the heavens for investigating?" Shi Qingxuan audibly cursed in their head, explaining "Uhm, did you not hear what I said?" The same individual, who happened to be a man named Mu Qing stated "Of course, Hua Cheng is not to be messed with. Still doesn't excuse the accusation upon His Highness of Xianle." Jiu Fūrén commented "Is it because of your relationship with his highness?" Mu Qing scoffed at the jabbing comment, "As if."

Jun Wu watched the exchange amongst the gods before stating, "If Xianle is under the protection of Hua Cheng, there really isn't anything we can do at the moment. I suggest that we wait until Hua Cheng has left Xianle's side." Jiu Fūrén nodded, smiling at Jun Wu happily. Lang Qiangqiu interjected "I do not wish to be seen as a child having a burst of emotion, however I wish to duel with Xianle for revenge of my people!" Jiu Fūrén turned to Lang Qiangqiu and stated "Revenge is not needed for a god, a god should walk down the right path, not one of bloodshed. No matter how shameful the prince of Xianle's name is to the heaven above earth, we'll be worse then him if we resort to such untimely tactics." Jun Wu nodded, fixing his posture on his golden throne. Lang Qiangqiu seemed like he was about to have a breakdown, retorting "Except you've never had to witness your family being murdered!" A slap on the hand startled Lang Qiangqiu, Shi Wudu stepped up replying "General Tai Hua, please refrain yourself from saying such things, especially to Jiu Fūrén." The mood seemed to have dulled and everyone stopped speaking, because Lang Qiangqiu is still considered a 'young god' he wasn't aware of the misfortunes of the past. 

Jiu Fūrén coughed and spoke "General Tai Hua is in a fit of rage, nor is he aware of my loved ones I have lost. Please don't be offended by his outburst." In all honesty, it should be Jiu Fūrén offended rather than anyone else in the Heavenly Court... Shi Wudu nodded and stepped away from the scene. Mu Qing then questioned "So? What will we do?" That was a question almost everyone in the Heavenly Court didn't have an answer to, they could bring Xie Lian to the heaven's and have him confess his crimes, but with Xie Lian under protection of Hua Cheng what could they do? Give Ghost City another visit and provoke Hua Cheng's own domain?

Suddenly, a voice spoke from the silence.

"We will wait." 

Stated Jun Wu, he repeated himself "We will wait for Xianle to leave Ghost City." Everyone in the Court room nodded while Shi Qingxuan was searching for a new excuse to not kidnap Xie Lian. After another hour long of hell Jiu Fūrén was out of that court room and immediately skipped her way to her palace. 

Now laying on her bed with her actual childlike form, Jiu Liming sighed another sigh of isolated rage. She muttered a name under breath angrily "That damn Lang Qiangqiu..." If anything, when Jiu Liming said that she wasn't at all offended, she was in fact very very offended by the comment. 

"You're lucky He Xuan has nothing against you."

----------------------------------------

Hua Cheng found Xie Lian and folding laundry when he woke up, curiously asking "Why are you folding laundry? You are a guest here are you not?" Xie Lian heard the ghost king and gently placed the now folded laundry down and stated "I don't want to overstay my welcome." Hua Cheng responded "Nonsense, Ghost City always welcomes you, especially my  manors." Xie Lian chuckled to then reply "Still, I'd feel bad if I was spoiled rotten." Hua Cheng hummed and began picking up clothes to fold as well. 

That's when he noticed the Xie Lian wasn't wearing the feathered cloak as he usually did, assuming he was beginning to become more comfortable and accustomed to the manor he asked "Are you more comfortable here?" Xie Lian nodded, humming. The two helped each other passing one another cloths and fabrics to fold and organizing them into piles of neat folds. The workers nearby noticed and all giggled at the two doing laundry work.

"Gege, may I ask what you wish to accomplish when you leave Ghost City?"

Xie Lian blinked a bit from the question as he was leaving another pair of pants in a pile, he thought for a moment before saying "Well, not too sure. Perhaps I could find an old hut and make myself a comfortable home as a ghost."

I gave up at this part. Never continuing "Third View"