Binghe's Amnesia

Shen Qingqiu woke up to find Luo Binghe staring at the ceiling, his eyes looked dead. In a worried tone, Shen Qingqiu questioned "Binghe??" Luo Binghe turned his head to his shizun and light was brough back, he smiled excitedly hugging Shen Qingqiu replying "Yes?" Shen Qingqiu sighed patting Luo Binghe's head softly. 

"What were you looking at?"

"I'm not sure."

Luo Binghe admitted, feeling bad for not knowing the answer. Shen Qingqiu sighed again rubbing Luo Binghe's head that was against his neck, he said "If you do not know, there is no need to be upset with yourself." He comforted, Luo Binghe smiled thanking his shizun. The two stayed like this for a while until Shen Qingqiu felt like it was already noon, slowly he moved Luo Binghe away from him and went to a closet to grab his clothes. Luo Binghe watched entranced as his shizun changed in front of him, he quickly blushed and looked away. Although Shen Qingqiu didn't mind Luo Binghe watching him change, Luo Binghe never usually looked away. Shen Qingqiu figured his memory had been altered again, he didn't know what point of time Luo Binghe's mindset was. Was it's mind set in when they saved the world? When they had to do the 'papapa'....

Shen Qingqiu shivered at the memory and ignored Luo Binghe's shyness. As he continued changing he heard shuffling from their bed and saw Luo Binghe was trying to change under the covers, the shizun chuckled a bit saying "You can change in front of me, this shizun won't mind." Luo Binghe peeked his head out of their blanket with his eyes still closed to block the sight of Shen Qingqiu, he questioned "Are you sure?" Shen Qingqiu added "And you can open your eyes.." 

"But shizun! It would be rude of me to intrude on your body!"

What on earth was going through Luo Binghe's head!?

"Do not say such things, just change. I'm finished anyways."

Shen Qingqiu fixed his robe and grabbed his fan, adding "Binghe, I'll be waiting for you outside." Luo Binghe nodded fixing his clothing. 

Outside their hut, Shen Qingqiu saw Liu Qingge strolling along the forest, seemingly searching for something. Shen Qingqiu called out to him, "Liu Qingge!" The man turned his head around hearing Shen Qingqiu's voice, he raised his arm slightly waving towards him. Shen Qingqiu fanned himself with his fan as he walked towards Liu Qingge, he spoke to Liu Qingge "Liu Qingge, why are you here?"

"To check on Luo Binghe."

"Huh why?"

Shen Qingqiu asked, Liu Qingge was never that fond for Luo Binghe, after all he figured that since Luo Binghe had half demon blood, Luo Binghe would be fine even if he got sick with the deadliest human sickness. Liu Qingge in reality, wanted to try to jog Luo Binge's memory, he cared too deeply for Shen Qingqiu, although the selfishness wanted to be with Shen Qingqiu, he knew it would be dishonorable. Shen Qingqiu smiled awkwardly as Liu Qingge replied "His memory is concerning, don't you think someone should at least remember their identity?" Shen Qingqiu nodded thanking Liu Qingge "Thank you, Liu Qingge, but I've been told we have to rely on Luo Binghe himself to remember." Liu Qingge nodded, looking behind Shen Qingqiu to see a menacing Luo Binghe approaching the two, he sighed and quickly tuned around confusing Shen Qingqiu.

Until he felt Luo Binghe's chest against his back, startled, he took away his fan and looked at Luo Binghe before sighing. He exclaimed "You scared me!" Luo Binghe panicked and apologized profusely, "My apologies! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, shizun!!" Shen Qingqiu sighed and lightly tucked his fan away, saying "You are forgiven, you are forgiven." Shen Qingqiu actually had plans with Liu Qingge that day, but he didn't want to leave Luo Binghe alone. Shen Qingqiu asked "Luo Binghe, can you stay with Mobei Jun and Shang Qinghua?"