Chowi MV

Tw: Corpses, romanticization of self harm and suicide, implied sex and pills overdose.If the text is written in "example" it's the song lycris :3

[Instrumental]

At the start, there's a corpse of a mouse in the process of descomposing, until a hand places the petals of a blue flower on it. A phone is shown, doing a picture of the corpse, but in the camera of the phone, the corpse is back alive and it's a lively mouse with petals over it. (As well as the background changes to a more lively one.)

"At the bottom of my futon in the pitch dark."

Chowi is under her blankets, with her phone's light on her face.

"Im sinking further and further into this dreamy nightmare."

The view focuses on the phone, revealing some exchanged one-see photos which have been already open.

"On the other side of a familiar screen."

Messages, such as <<Let's see eachother tomorrow.>>

"Is someone's malicious siege."

Chowi turns off her phone, placing it under her pillow.

"What fills the walls- between the gaps in the broken curtains?"

Some curtain pieces tossed on the floor, next to some bloody tissues.

"Is it tirade? A rant? I don't really know."

Another bloody tissue is thrown.

"Euthanasia is an easy and carefree way to die."

Chowi grabs a rope, and once she places it on top of her head, it changes to an Angel halo and the whole background looks way more bright and colorful.

"I don't want to commit suicide, that'd be too painful."

The grip on the halo gets tighter, like it's hestitant.

"I'd rather die a safe and comfortable death."

Chowi is shown sleeping next to a guy, both hugging eachother, yet having a knife in the night table.

"In the dark of night, a dizzy mort d'amour."

Chowi gets on top of him, making the blanket go lower, and once she extends her hand to touch his cheek, there's cuts on her arm and wrist.

"Euthanasia is a thrilling paradise."

The guy extends his arm as well, but his hand is holding a pill heading toward's Chowi's mouth."Giving up on mischief, a cutthroath killer."

Chowi opens her mouth to swallow it, her lips making contact with his finger in the process."So come back again when you've made a decent person!"

Chowi leans in closer, with the pill on her mouth, which seems to be going in for a kiss."Too bad."

The phone falls off the bed.

"Concept."

The blanket gets pulled over to cover both.

"Accepting my suicidal thoughts!"

The phone is now in the middle of a tossed rope, which wasn't there before.

[Instrumental]

The corpse of the mouse with petals on it again, but this time the petals are rotten, and the corpse is way more decomposed.

[Part skip to minute 2:12]

"Euthanasia is self indulgent, choking on tears."

Chowi is next to the guy again, but this time everything looks like it had more vibrant colors.

"Even the cost to live is two million."

The camera focuses on Chowi's eyes.

"So come back when you have lots of money!"

She closes her eyes happily.

"Semen."

Chowi is laying her arm on the bedsheets, showing a lot of cuts on the arm, along with some semen.

"Urine."

The pill bottle falls, making some pills fall as well.

"Depressing ramen!"

A cup ramen in the nightbed, next to the same knife as before.

[Part skip to 3:38..]

"Vomit, embrace, pleasure and euthanasia."

The camera's focus changed 1 time for each word- Vomit, then Chowi and the guy hugging, then a pale hand with a tight grip on the bedsheet, then pills.

"No smarts, no reason, no nothing."

Chowi throws her phone on the floor, then sits facing the guy in the bed.

"In the end, I can't do this whole dying thing alone."

The focus changes to Chowi's back, with her holding a knife behind it.

"Too bad, concept, I accept my suicidal thoughts!"

When she's about to stab the guy, it changes again to the rat corpse, now totally rotten, but with lipstick kiss marks all over it and a colorful background.

"Amen, sorry, I don't wanna.."

When pointing the knife to her neck, she starts shaking.