Reiki - No Future

(calming music with droplets of rain)

Raining with Reiki in the rain

Birds can fly whenever they want.. birds I see.. can fly wherever they want..! So why... why can't I... fly along with everyone else?

Birds flying with Reiki with black feathered wings looking up

I was given a disadvantage from the moment I had been born. These awful Sun and Earth harmed me more than their goal of protection!

Sun and earth shine with Reiki taking soil and dropping it transitioning to no more soil ans no sun

Why should I feel bad about the Sun and Earth dying by my hand? For all I care they just lived for themselves...

They made me suffer for my entire life... and they has the audacity to ask me "what did I do wrong?"

Reiki turns around and when the lyrics "what did I do wrong?" Reiki's face turns into a scowl

(Chorus)

Chair being smashed into the ground

Wellllll look and see now! Well aren't you fulfilled now? Your child is the reason you've died. Now there's NO FUTURE for you!

Starry sky with sun on the earth and earth with no plants.

No future!

No future!

I have no regrets now! You should've died from the moment you were born! I don't wanna hear it, I don't care of it.

Reiki turns away from Sun and Earth

(Chorus end)

Puppet drops to the floor

I was just a puppet who was used to following my orders. I was never a daughter I was just a tool to be used! Why should I care for your own will? You never gave a FUCK about my own, it's not worth it, it's not worth it, getting to know you when the end result is pain!

Puppet watching a bird fly

Ah... I wanna be a bird... a bird who flies and doesn't have to look at the twisted Earth and Sun. My only enemies were the ones who were meant to protect me.

The sun shines so bright that I'm bout to be burned to a crisp. The earth is so dirty I'm about to die from it all!

Reiki burning into disintegrating and Reiki covered in dirt

(Chorus)

Chair being smashed into the ground

Wellllll look and see now! Well aren't you fulfilled now? Your child is the reason you've died. Now there's NO FUTURE for you!

Starry sky with sun on the earth and earth with no plants.

No future!

No future!

I have no regrets now! You should've died from the moment you were born! I don't wanna hear it, I don't care of it.

Reiki turns away from Sun and Earth

(Chorus end)

(Music)

Am I right or am I wrong? I really don't care... I know that it's wrong I know, I know. Do you really think I'm a complete idiot? But why should I care?

(Small music)

(Chorus)

Puppet breaking strings

Wellllll look and see now! Well aren't you fulfilled now? Your puppet is the reason you've died. Now there's NO FUTURE for you!

Reiki yelling

No future!

No future!

Reik gripping her face roughly while strings are attached to her arms

I have no regrets now! The Sun and Earth should've died from the moment they were born! I don't wanna hear it, I don't care of it. At the end of the day I'm just a heartless killer!

Reiki holding a gun and looking up at camera

(Chorus end)

A desert and no sun shriveling up into people.

I don't mind, I don't care at all now! I already cursed the Sun and Earth! Now they're dead because of my own hand! This puppet has no regrets, this puppet is pleased now.

Reiki turning around to face camera and mumbles the lyrics

If you want me guilty so be it, that's fine with me because I know it. I'm a guilty bird and a puppet without regret.

(Music)