Rui's MV

( 0:00 ) The mv starts with Rui walking down the street at night, you see her walking into a dark alley and opening a door to a huge base where you can see plenty of yakuza members. Rui walks into a room with two yakuza members that hand her a picture a man, Rui sighs and nods before walking out of the base and heads back to her house, she puts the photo of the man on her desk and heads into the kitchen.

( 0:50 ) The next scene shows Rui with a gun in her right hand and there's blood all over her body, in front of her there's the corpse of the man, Rui stands in front of the corpse and pays respect before throwing him into the sea and walking off.

( 1:04 ) In the next scene you can see Rui in the shower washing the blood off of her body with the clothes with the blood getting washed off inside the washing machine, Rui gets out of the shower and a few minutes later she gets a phone call from another yakuza member saying there's three people she has to kill until tomorrow's night or something bad will happen.At the sound of the gun shot you'll see a white wall and blood getting splattered on it. During the part with no singing it repeats the cycle, Rui gets handed pictures of people who she has to kill, she kills them and then the next day it happens again.

During the rap part you'll see Rui in a night club with three other yakuza members doing drugs and drinking beer while three strippers were pole dancing in front of them

( 1:51 ) the next scene shows Rui on a bed with a woman who's face isn't shown in the mv with them both being half naked, then there will be signs shown that they were basically having sex.( 2:05 ) Rui was sitting on a balcony smoking a cigarette with blood on her face, it then shows her just having a normal life until she gets a phone call again.

Another part with no music, Rui is at the yakuza base again getting handed two pictures of children, Rui looks at the photos in horror knowing what she has to do, she can't continue with this kind of life anymore. She refuses to kill those innocent little kids, the two yakuza members gets angry and starts yelling at her but Rui managed to stand her ground before stepping out of the base, the next day she tries to call her mom to say that she's stopping with the yakuza lifestyle forever, she got no answer( 2:54 ) Last scene of the mv, Rui is standing in front of coffin, inside of it lays her mother's body, it then shows Rui breaking down in front of it as the screen fades to black.