Untitled Part 1

I was standing there...waiting for them-my friends. Nobody showed up, I started worried. But then someobody was yelling my name: „Raven! Raven!" I turned around and I saw a boy in my age running to me. „Hi. Yea, thats me. Do I know you?" I asked respectfully, but really I didnt know him.„No," he said with his deep voice. „but you will. My name is Caspian, yours friends are waiting for you couldve leave this horibble place?"He asked with smile on his face, i didnt return it to him. We were standing in the horrible room of monastery- i was growing up there so i know this place by heart. „Yea,sure we should. What happend? You were screaming my name"."Alexander is hurt, they attacked him". The smile on his face disappeared, I have to admit I was scared for Alexander he knows me the best. We left the monastery, when I was able to see the Alexander I ran to them, he was lying in Nadias arms-Nadia is fighter she saved them, when I wasnt there. He was alive I felt his heart quietly. His black hair was sweaty, he was covered in blood."What happened?"I asked running to them. „She was there Raven. SHE was there...She attacked him, and her soldiers attacked us..." Said Nadia quietly. I started healing him and I noticed thing there are two new hearts.„You are hurt." I said to Nadia, and she looked at the wound. „Yea... I know-soldiers but you dont have to heal me heal him."Both of us looked at Alexander he looked horibble. „Iam doing my best Nadia..I promise you he will be okay." I smiled weakly at her, and she stand up. Caspian stood over me and was watching sadly.He went after Nadia,they were talking about something I didnt care.I went into the tent, I did what I knew. Last time I looked on Alexander and I left the tent, and was following the hearts. Now they are three one of them I knew. I came there when they were, I saw two men and girl Ayla. „Hi, Raven we are waiting for you," she told to me sweetly I was looking at the men with my death stare. „This is Niklaus," she pointed at him he had a combed blonde hair but they are still strapped, he was tall, there was a red suit on his suit he was lookin at me with his blue eyes. „and this is Elijah his brother." He was his brother? Elijah had light brown hair, green eyes. He had a black suit he wasnt tall as his brother he was smaller little bit, he doesnt look happy and polite like his brother, but wild and angry. „Nice to meet you Raven Reyes we know who you are, and what you are. Im Niklaus Brailas and Im the next king. This si my brother and he is... he... he is diffrent." So he knows what im-blood manipulator, when he told his name it started whistling im my ears. Im not scared of king and his family I just dont recognize them...Its something bad about his brother? Oh, yea I forgot the royal family. Iam suprised that Elijah didnt say a word maybe he is just scared of me like everybody. „How can i help you majesty?"I didnt bow to him because he is not my king. „My brother needs your help. Elijah?" We looked at him, he was really scared and i dont think he is scared of me. He began to talk: „Khalida wants me on her side." His voice was sounding wild and deep. When I heard this I tried not to fall. „Why?" I asked an I was waiting for his anwer, I felt his heart speed. „Because Im..." he took a breath. „Im Shapeshifter and she told Im useful, and if I wont join she will kill me and Niklaus." „And Im suppose protect you from her? Why youre solidiers wont protect you?" I asked the unbelievers, and the looked at each other. Between them Alya left and Nadia came. „Whats going on?" She asked confused. „I will tell you later." „Alexander is awake he is calling you" I looked at her and apoligized to Niklaus and Elijah that I had to go. I entered the tent he was lying, with brown eyes he watched my every move. „Good morning sunshine. You scared me. He smiled. „Did I?" „Im still witch for you?" I came to him and sat dawn on the nearast chair. He began to laugh and quickly finished because everything hurt him. Alya enetred the tent. I stand up, I was angry for reason and I know the reason it was Khalida­-she is blood manipulator as me and we cant control eachother or hurt eachother with powers, she tried diffrent way she killed my brother he was my twin we were 18 its been 4 years and I still miss him, she tortured him...and he gave up, she was trying to kill me too but it didnt work because Alexander, Nadia and Alya saved me. „Why you didnt tell me?" Alexander heard the anger im voice but he didnt try to stop me he was just listening. „Tell what theyre coming? You wouldnt approve. Because it is royal family." Alya was right and it makes me more mad or angry the know me. Nadia entered the tent with smile on her face and was enjoying the show. „Yeah, youre right but that boy needs our help"- „Your help Raven." She corrected me. „My help...we know what she did and what she wants, we cant let her do it. But still I dont understant..." I went silent, and the looked a tme scared. „Raven?" Nadia asked anxiously. „Let her Nadia...she is tinking." Said Alexander i pain. „Elijah told us that he is shapesifter righ?" Everyone confirmed. „So what if that isnt Elijah? But someobody else as Elijah?" „What do you mean?" Alya asked me and was watching at everyone. „Wheres Caspian?" I asked being scared. „With Niklaus and Eijah...oh no. Im going watch after them." Nadia told us and starte running after them. I didnt feel their hearts. „Theyre...Theyre gone." She said breathing heavily. „I know." I was mad really I wanted punch something or someobody. „What are going to do?" Ayla asked looking at me. „I dont know."Alexander added. There was a minutes silence. „I know...Im going to monastery." They just looked at me. And I did I leave...

HI. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT. LEAVE ME SOME IDEAS ABT THIS STORY AND COMMENT.