Part 22

ALEXANDER:

Iam looking at my black veins when I notcided Nadia is looking too. It makes me uncomfortable. „What?" I sounded so mad and I don't know the reason, Nadia looks at me. „Nothing... I didn't know about it..." She sounds so scared. Of me? Ofcourse you didn't no one. Just Raven. I don't know why I told her. „Yeah, no one." She looks at me confused. „Does Raven know about them?" She comes closer. Raven isn't here she went after Alya and Nesryn. I nodded my head. „Why you have them?" „I don't know." I tell her. „And Raven does?" She asked. I hate questions like this. I didn't know the answer and I don 't know if Raven knows. We aren't sure if they are formed from ability. Alya and Nesryn came to us. Raven is drinking and I don't think she will come back early. „How is your headache?" Raven screamed at Nadia. „Better." She is really bad liar. Raven didn't say anything she is just staring at her. She knows Nadia is lying. „Raven come here." Alya screamed. „What's wrong?" Raven asked her already in the water. „Raven? If the Majesty is dead who rules?" Alya asked. I was thinking about it before but it doesn't look like something important to me. „Zoya Nazyalensky. She is general and has the same power as Alexander." She can rule and has atmokinesis? This sounds powerful. Maybe one day Raven will meet with her. We can just hope. „How long have you been thinking about this?" Raven asked Alya. „While." She smiled. Raven doesn't look very happy. Nothing special. „You knew about this place."Raven started. I think she doesn't know if she can trust Alya. „What about it?" „From where?" Raven is just coldy staring at her. Does she blink? „Raven," She laughed. „I read books." Raven didn't answer. „It's getting dark." Nesryn said. I forgot he is here. Nadia is holding her head. „Are you okay?" I asked her and everybody looked at me and then at her. „Iam fine." She didn't even look at me. „You are not." Raven said coldly. „We should go..." Alya said looking at sky. We are leaving when I hear him again. She is dying... She isn't. It si just headache Raven will help her. She is dying because of YOU! He started laughing my head is going to explode. Raven noticed something is wrong with me and came to me. „Alexander?" I hear the fear in her voice. I don't know if she is scared about me or me. I look at her. „Come wit me." Ahe gave me her hand. I don't know what she wants to do but I can trust her. If you lose control she will kill you. He is still laughing. Iam trying to ignore it.

RAVEN

Everybody was in the monastery. We are on our way. Alexander doesn't feel very well I can see it and feel it. „Raven promise me something." He stopped and turns to me. I just stare at him. „If I lose control... promise you will kill me." He means it seriously. I just stare at him don't know what to say. „Promise." I said coldly. It hurts me because Alexander is my leader,friend, person I trust. I will do anything what he wants. I can just hope I will not have to kill him. It is already dark. And we just left the forest. „What do yo think?" He asked me with smile. „Excuse me?" I didn't know what he is talking about. „What are you thinking about?" He wants to know. „Everything."

ALYA

We came inside and sat. Alexander and Raven aren't here yet. „What about his veins?" Nadia asked and I didn't understand. Nesryn looks at me. „Alexander has black veins on his hands." Nesryn said reading book. „I don't care." Iam not interested or curious. „Raven doesn't trust you." Nadia said coldly to me. Is she trying to make me mad? „She doesn't trust you too." Iam just playing her game. We were sitting when someobody opened the door. I stand up so fast. „Finally we were worried." Nadia said sarcasticly. Alexander and raven finally came. They were running. „I won!" Alexander is celebrating. „This time." Raven said him. Raven looks at Nadia. „How do you feel?" „Better." I heled her. We were standing. Raven was already on her way to upstairs but I stopped her. „Wait!" Everybody look at me. „Maybe you will be mad...but I have to ask." I stopped and waiting for her reaction but she is just coldly staring. „Raven do you trust us?" She isn't suprised just thinking. „Thruth." Nadia said. „Ofcourse I do. Why you think I don't?" I feel better. „I just wanted to know."

NADIA

I was so scared when Alya asked Raven is trust us. Truly Iam scared of Alexander his veins he has so many on his arms. Is he dying? I don't know I hope he isn't but my hope won't help him. Iam already in bed with books and trying to read. We had fun. Iam happy Alya choose this place. I heard knock. „Come in!" I screamed. I am suprised because Alexander is standing in my room. „You don't have to be scared of me." He knows. Iam in schock, don't know what to say. „Iam just worried. You don't look well last days..." He comes closer and stops smiling. „I don't feel very well." He looks at me sadly. „What's wrong?" I didn't have a time to ask. „Everything... We are hiding here. I don't know how to use my powers. I can lose control and hurt  you. I hear voice that isn't mine." It makes him mad he is afraid. He is holding his head. I stand and hug him. We were hugging a while. We heard bell. „There was bell all the time?" Alexander asked. I smiled at him. We run downstairsts we saw Raven standing infront the doors...

-another part out. i dont know how call this part. and... i dont know if i will post tomorrow but be ready