memory Part 36

NADIA

I couldn't sleep and outside is still dark. It's been four am. I don't feel very well. I think I'm going to vormit. I get up and went to the batthroom. It suprised me when I saw light in Raven's room. At first I thought she forgot to turn light off but I found her sitting on bed and reading. „You aren't sleeping?" She asks without looking at me. I come closer with hope I won't vormit in her room. „I couldn't. I tell her. She smiles with evil smile but I don't she's reading something funny or it's just her mischief. „Did I say something funny?" I've crossed my arms on my chest and stand there waiting for her answer. She closes book and looks at me. „Do you remember anything?" „I don't..." Now I feel akward because I don't know what I was doing yesterday. „Great." She gets up. „And why aren't you seeping?" I'm trying to change the subject. „I don't sleep." She says easily. Sometimes I'm asking myself if she isn't a vampire. „I'm going o bathroom." I tell her and point at the door. She doesn't say anything just looking. I forgot that our guest is still here. He isn't in Alexander's bed but they hid him somwhere. I go to the bathroom and closed door. I sit on the toilet waiting and thinking. I just remember that I was playing truth and dare wit Alexander and that's it.

RAVEN

„I thought he is going to kiss me but he just got up." Alya tells me with pain in her voice. I know a lot of thing but love isn't my cup of tea. I'm trying to find which ones would be kind. I know I'm not kind but Alya deserves it. „Look, you did nothing wrong maybe he isn't ready yet." I look at her and see tears in her eyes. I know Alya loves him and Nesryn does too but they should talk more. „Yor're right. As always."She smiles at me with theets and wipes her tears. I smile at her. She gets up. „Thank you." She's leaving but something stopped her on the door. She turns fastly to me. „This question is haunting me longer time. If you're going to be mad I get it it but I have to ask." She stops and I watch her without word. „When have you born? No... I mean when the blood manipulator have born?" She smiles nervously. I don't what she'talking about. „What?" I ask her. „You weren't always like this. Or am I wrong?" She points at me and I'm starting to thing this ins't Alya. I don't answer to her just stare at her. „Okay. Good night." She gets it and leaves. I close door. And stand her for minutes without a single word.

FIVE YEARS AGO

I'm sitting at my bed and still look at his dead body laying on the ground near to me. My only friend Jerome comes on the door and looks at me how I'm crying and catching my breath. He comes to me and sits on the bed. „I know it's hard..." He starts and looks somwhere else. „But we should bury him." Both of us look at him. It's tearing my heard and soul to say goodbye. I look at him with tears in my eyes and open mouth. „Why?" I ask him. Even though I know the answer. „It will be worse for you." He points at me. It's already is. „Raven you aren't sleeping, talking, eating..." I know. I want to scream at him at everybody at myself but I must stay quiet. I have to be strong. „Please." He begs not for me to eat or sleep but to say my last goodbye. „Last time leave me alone with him." I tell him and gets to him. Jerome leavse and closes door. I kneel to him trying to not cry. I put my hand on his chest. „I can't hear your heart. I can't feel your pulse. I cant..." I whisper. And cry on his dead body. I don't know how I asleep but I know I have to get ready. On his funeral. His boy wasn't there and it makes me nervous. I get ready and look into mirror. Crying eyes, black dress, hair up it isn't looking as me. Jerome knocks and opens the door. „We have to go." I follow him outside and I exactly know where are we going. On his favourite place-park. We used to go here as kids. I see group of people and try to hold my tears back. We go closer. I've never seen my mom so I can't tell she's there. There are some of his friend and young boy. I don't know him. It starts and I stand there looking at his dead body with Jerome. „Condolence on to death." Older lady tells me and I smile at her weakly. I'm still looking at his dead body realizing something. I was alway that girl who was crying and never fighting. I was always kind, perfect... Everything I wasn't suppose to. I realize that I don't want to be kind or crying girl I want to be blood manipulator who's going after revenge. And beats soul out of everyone.

ALEXANDER

I woke up with little headache but I feel great. I put clothes on and go downstairs. Alya was eating breakfest. Nadia sitting on the couch she doesn't look very well. And Raven she stands somwhere in the middle of the room an thinks. She's doing this often. „Good morning." Nesryn greets m ehe came out of nowhere. I smile at him and go to Alya. She doesn't look happy as usually. Did I something wrong? I would like to know too because I don't remember. Raven comes to us. „We've already packed your things." She says and looks at me and at Alya. I look at her in confusion. I'm sure she tlls me when we're going. „We are going to swim." Alya tells me boredly. What happened? I want to ask but everyone is here. Going to swim I remember just this. We took some things and started to leave...

-i hope you like this i put memory here so enjoy