Untitled Part 18

RAVEN:

Alexander came to me, something scares him. I think it's about his powers. „Raven I'm hearing voice." He tell me. I don't know what to say. I don't know how to help him. „What the voice is saying?" I am curios and think it won 't be something great. „Horrible thinks..." „Like what?" He doesn't want to talk about it, he's scared. The fear in his face, voice and his heart. „They or he. They want to kill all of you." He tells me and stopped. He is looking at the books. I sighed. „Look. If you have control it's fine but when you"- „I don 't have control." He interrupted me, he said codly. „You should go to sleep." I said to him. He looks at me scardly. „I can't sleep." Me too but I can't tell this to him. „You should try." I tell him, hoping he will go to sleep. I don't remember when I slept peacefully. „I try." He smiled at me weakly and left. He even didn't say good night. I am standing here with book in my arms and don 't know what to do. I am trying find my mom. I didn't find her yet. I hope I will. I started again reading all the books. When I see a light. I didn't realize it's day. I 've been up all night. Everyone is sleeping. I am trying to be quiet. I go to the downstairs and then outside. It's beautiful day to kick other ass. I smiled.

NADIA:

I woke up having a big headache. I got dreesed, and trying ignore the pain. I went to downstairs, no one is here. But I see Raven outside. I don't know if I should go after her. Does she want me her? I don 't care I just care about my friends. I go outside, holding my head. She is standing here ,just standing. Probably thinking. „Good morning." I tell here. She didn 't say anything or just look at me. „Did you sleep?" I ask her because I see how she tries to not sleep. „Nope." She said. She is looking calm. „What about Alexander?" I asked. She notices and looks at me. „What about him?" „You was talking with him." Alya was after me. She told me that Alexander is going after Raven. I was like I don't care. But he didn 't go after her told her how he loves her. He needs her help. „I did." She said. I didn 't say anything. I think my head is going to explode. „Are you okay?" Raven asks. How she knows? „I just have headache." „Did you drink?" RAven asked and looking at me. „No." I said madly. What she thinks about me? I don 't want to know. „You need water." She said. She is looking like she cares about me. But I don't know where is the truth. I don 't know is I can trust her. We went inside Alexander and Alya are sitting here and talking.

ALYA:

Raven and Nadia came inside. Raven is looking tired and Nadia is in a pain. „Are you okay?" I asked them. They look at me and then at eachother. „Headache." She tells me and going to the sink. Raven sat next to Alexander. „Did you sleep?" He asked her. „What do yo think?" She answeres. I lke to hear another conversations. „I guess no." He smiles. „What about you?" „I slept." He said she didn 't answer. I sighed. „I have and idea." They look at me waiing for the idea. „You will tell us?" Nadia sked and I know it's time for tell them an idea. „We shouldd go to the lake." They looked at me confused. But Raven knows what Iam talking about.

-iam sorry. this so short but this weak was crazy and iam tired. but be ready for part twenty . and good night. sorry for this mistake lets pretend its part nighteen