Untitled Part 9

ALEXANDER:

The feelings in me were fighting we wanted to help but we can't. Why? Truly I don't really know but I know we aren't manipulators or bloodmanipulators. Raven wanted to stay with Lilith but Lilith didn't. She told us she has a work but, is this a really reason why she left Raven? We don't know maybe we will never know, but I'm sure this wasn't reason. Maybe she just wanted to end with trainings or end with Raven. Did Lilith love her too? We're staying in the monastery? Are we going make it till the end? Will I tell Raven that I love her? I don't know ,no one, but it scares me. I don't know what I'm suppose to do. Be leader? Or crying baby? Definetly the leader. We are staying in the monastery and we will make the plan we need to defeat Khalida and her friends. Raven was kneeling and Lilith was gone it breaks my heart to see her like this. I hate Lilith with my whole hearts for what she did to Raven. Raven wasn't crying she was in a shock but maybe it is something worse than a crying it's a pain, guilt, thinking it was her fault that Jax is dead, it isn't it's just Khalid's fault she is hurting to us... Alya came to Raven. Maybe sometimes it was bad that Alya is seeing the world pink, but sometimes not she has a feeling and doesn't hide them like us. She kneeled and hugged her. I saw she was shocked but then she hugged her back. I with Nadia came and we hugged them...

RAVEN

She was gone maybe forever but I trying to not remind myself but it's hard. Alya came to me first she hugged me I was shocked but hugged her more, then Nadia and Alecander came they did same as Alya. We were kneeling and hugging each other. I don't have idea how to feel about it but I'm really grateful for them. I understood what is family they don't have be the same blood, it can be group of peope that love you, are cryig with you, smiling, fighting, screaming and more same as family. I stand up the did too. I went to monastery, went to upstairs and jumped in my bed. I really wanted cry this time so why I couldn't...

NADIA:

This broke my heart and Raven I saw it on her. She went to the monastery we exactly knoe wat dhe is doing here crying. She is broken but who isn't. We went trough something and still we are going through something but it isn't something it's the pain and Khalida. „I need a coffee. Do you want to Alex?" I asked him meanwhile Alya went iniside. „Yes I need a strong one." We went inside i made for us the black coffee it is our favourite. We sat down at the table. Alexander was thinking and then took a deep breat and started talking: „She doesn't deserve it. I hate Lilith with my whole heart." No one derves it exepct Khalida because she did it. This wasn't sarcastic Alexander he became the leader and killer. „Yes I know." I said one of the reason was he loves Raven and maybe he still doesn't know about it and he was right. And I was worried he would became someobeody else, everybody knows him as sarcastic or funy and crazy. But what if he is changing? I like him as a leader but not as a killer Raven is used for this. Yes she killed a couple she din't change because of Jax's death this is the one of rasons

ALYA:

I went to my room and opened the random book. I really wanted to read but didn't know what. I don't understand name of book it is another language Greek or something like that. When I opened I saw the pictures like sun and moon, something like the Majesty, and women that are looking like Lilith, they were having a long white dress and were looking like they are talkimg about. The place was looking like the monastery but litle bit different. Under the picture was something again in the greek I think. There were a hundred pictures like this and there were Majesty but younger. These pictures are real maybe there is something that happened or something just will. So that must mean Raven is this woman or we know her as Majesty? I don't know but it's kinda creepy. I must show it to them but this isn't a best while. Everybody is hurt we need rest because someobdy is still leaving or coming. Most of the time leaving but I'm thankful for that. Exepct Lilith she was looking sweet and nice but she lost our trust. Her room was the prettiest room in the monastery it was really pretty. So I should go there again. Why not? She isn't here anymore and I just need her books because something important could be in here. When I came here I was still amazed of this room and I don't knpw why but something there was energetic but calm. Maybe because I really feel like I'm in the real fairy tale. I went to books and started grabbing the most interest of them. In the bookshelf wasn't too much of them as in the begging but still it was a lot. When I noticed a photos. Again? This phoos weren't just people from the monastery, there was Raven too but someobody alse too. Khalida was standing behind the Lilith. Maybe this is her secret...

-hi yesterday i didnt post. im sorry if this a little bit shorter but its night and im tired. sorry for mistakes english isnt my first languge but im working on it

bloody demonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें