he told us Part 12

NADIA:

Everybody went sleep. I was sitting at the table and Nesryn was sanding there. „You can sit. I don't bite." I said to him and he did it. We were quiet I can clearly say he is nervous. „You don't have to be scared of me I'm not Raven." I said. If she heard me she would gave me her famous death stare. „Yeah," he showed me his teeth. „I know I was just thinking." I know he is thinking about Jax he misses him. „How old are you?" I asked him and he looked at me in a shock. „I am twenty." „Pretty age." He isn't that young as I ecpected. „Did you know him." He asked hsi voice was kind and full of pain. He doesn't hide that pain. „Yes. I did." I said he was waiting for something more but I have no idea what to say.

RAVEN:

Alexander is hiding something. He always. Like me or Alya, Nadia we have our little secret. But this is mysterious and dangerous I think. He doesn't know where to start I help him. „What's going on?" I aked and sounded hurt and kind. He took a breath second time and then finally started: „I promise I wanted tell you a long time before but we... we..." He stopped. „We didn't have a time. You can trust me." I said and smiled at him the tears were still in my eyes. „I know. I am... or better I can control atmokinesis." He is waiting for my response. I don't want to freak out so I didn't show him emotions like always. „How long?" „Seven years." It's been so long. „All the time? And when we were dying? You didn't help us?" I am mad he didn't tell us and we had sometimes a really good times. „Yes I know. I had a guilt but... I don't know..." „You din't use them because you are scared of them." I said and I know this feeling but if I'm suppose to be scared of my powers then this wouldn't work. „You are right." I want to know more. „What about Alya, Nadia?" „They don't know about it. Not yet." So I am first. „Why you told me?" „I need a help." So this is what he wants my help. „How can I help?" I asked him looking bored. . „I need to get control of them." His powersaren't easy but powers aren't suppose to be. I'm suprised he hold on so long.Atmokinesis can control thunders, rain and wind so I'm glad he didn't exploded.I don't understant how can I help him. „But I can control theatmokinesis". „I know. But you can control yourself. Right?" I don't know how to answer this question. I don'tknow if I can. „Fine look. We are going to sleep and we see what next butI think you should tell it to them." He isn't really happy of it. „I know."He said sadly and I went to sleep again

ALYA:

I woke up and there was a silence. I get dressed very quickly and went downstairs. Nobody was in the kitchen they are still sleeping. So should I make them breakfest. There was still a lot of food I don't know how is there so many but I'm really happy about it. I make the eggs. After a while I hear steps. „Good morning." It's Raven looking really tired. „Did you sleep." I asked her and she look at me. Truly she is looking really tired or she was beating someobody when we were sleeping. „No." She said I think i doesn't matter to her. . „Do you want breakfest?" I ignored her answe and asked her about the breakfest. „Sure." I give her eggs and juice. „I have questions." I said and heoped she says something good. She sighed. „Ask if you must." I was really happy abou this answer because I want to know more. I deserve it. „ Can powers change person?" She thinks ybout it. „I think the can. Why?" I was too scared ask this question but I try. „Did they change you?" „I knew you are gonna ask. No, they didn't... but the thing I did." The way she looks at me was scary as is she wanted to kill me. She get sup and celeander the table. „Thakn you for the breakfest. I should train." She was leaving when I remembered something. „How?" „She has book around there:" She said with her cold voice. But I wasn't finished yet. . I was enjoying my breakfest when Nadia, Alexander and sleepy Nesryn came. Nesryn sit and Alexander goes after Raven he didn't say good morning. „Good morning." Nadia and Nesryn said in one voice. „I made breakfest for you." I give them the breakfest Nadia started eating and Nesryn smiled at me. „Thank you so much Alya it's looking great." He said and started eating. I am suprised he knows my name.

NADIA:

Alya sits to us and Alexander and Raven come too they are so loud. Raven is enjoying something and Alexander is freaking out. „I come said something to you." Raven evily smiled. „What's ging on?" I ask and Alya looks at me. „I have been hiding it so long. And... I understand if you will be mad."This is looking serious. We stay quiet and were waiting. „I can control atmokinesis." He said and we were in a shock. He was hiding it. „How long." I asked. Raven was faster than a Alexander. „Seven years." She said she is really enjoying it, evily. He looks at her madly but she ignores him. . „Where is the problem. I don't mean you were hiding seven years and doesn't protect us." She is right. But maybe he doesn't know how to. „I can't contol myself." He said. Nesryn was acting like he isn't her and listens us. „And she is suppose to help you?" I asked pointng at Raven. It's actually very funny because Raven can 't control hersel. Not even another powers- different. He noods his head. „I hope this is everything. I'm going to train." Raven said and she left. We were still sitting here looking at eachother. After a while I said: „This isn't gonna end well..."

-another part out i hope you are enjoying it.  i would be happy if you leave me here comment and star