arrows Part 37

ALYA

We are on the way to Iris Banis. The question I asked yesterday is still on my mind. Maybe the blood manipulator have never born she was always like that. I think she knew whho she wants to be from the beginning or after Jax's dead. Raven and Nesryn are infront of me and Alexander next to me. Nadia she's last. „How do you feel?" I ask Alexander. I see his tired eyes, he looks bit tired but that's all what I can see. He looks at me and smiles. „Better than Nadia." We turned to her. She's looking at ground. I haven't talked with Nesryn since yesterday. When Raven told me what she's thinking I felt loved. She was looking as my big sister that solves my problems. She acts as freak and psycho and murders people but I know she's still kind. Raven stopped and I know we're here. I love this place it looks like in fairytale. I can hear Raven how says: We aren't in fairytale Alya. She haven't said a word. Is she mad at Alexander? He begins to pull off his t-shirt. He still has black veins on arms. I already have swimsuit under clothes.

Nadia

I feel horrible. But we're finally here. Alya jumps in to the water and it goes everywhere. Alexander is standing there without t-shirt and looking. Raven has swimsuit under clothes too. „What are you waiting for?" Alya asks us from water and we ingore her. „You aren't going?" Nesryn starts going to water and asks me. „Give some minutes to rest." I tell him and gives him sign with hand. I sit on the blanket and look how Raven and Alexander are going to water. I'm hungry but don't wanna eat. I haven't vormired so I don't want to make it with food. I choose water from bag. I drink it. I stand up and go to the water. No one pays attention to me. Raven's talking with Alexander and Alya is swimming. Nesryn is standing there and thinking. Alya comes to me with smile. „It makes you better." I don't know if I want to swim or just stand in the water. „What happened between you and Nesryn?" I look at her because I noticed they aren't talking. I'm just worried and I'm a good friend. „Nothing: Why?" I don't know if she's lying or saying truth. But I find out later. „Just asking." I tell her and sound bored.

ALEXANDER

I still have those black veins on my arms. I can see how Alya looks at them sometimes. „I should get a haircut." I tell her touching my hair. She looks at hair and then at me. „Bit shorter and would be good." She says without interest. „So now you're a hairdresser?" I ask her and laugh. She doesn't laugh but looks as she enjoys the time with me. She looks as she likes it. „I can yut your hair if you want." She makes something as a smile. „But I warn you, you can be bald." „No. Thank you, I'm good." I tell her with fear. Nesryn comes to us. He looks scared. „What?" I ask him looking into his eyes. „Don't look at him but there's man on the tree." He says. I don't look but now I can feel someobody's watching me. „Can you hear hm?" I ask Raven. She's trying to concentrate but I think it doesn't work. „No. They have heart protectors." She says with her head down. „Call Alya and Nadia." I tell to Nesryn and went to go what he's suppose. „What are we going to do?" Raven asks and comes closer she is going to whisper. „Make a plan." She starts working at it.

RAVEN

Make a plan. I repeat it to myself. Why we can't have a fun? I hate being famous. „What if we try to ignore them." I start telling to Alexander. Alya and Nadia came. „We have a visitors?" Nadia says with her tired voice. She doesn't feel very well but whatever. „We can't just ignore them." Alexander answers and I hear in his voice stress and anger. I would just ignore them. „Fine. You are going out of water and go to the forest. And wait for us but hide. I'll find you." I point at Alya and Nesryn. I don't think they're weak but they're still children. They nooded heads and start inconspicuous leaving. And we're doing as nothing. How long he's stared at us? I don't want to know. „What about him?" Nadia asks. We don't have knives here. And I have them everywhere but when we need them... „Kill him." I say looking at water. „No. We have to know if he's alone." Alexander stopped me in the best thing that I can do. „We will talk." He says and I raised eyebrows at him. „Good luck." I say sarcasticly. I don't if we have to talk or leave. „And if he won't?" Nadia should stop asking question to which I have no answer. I look at him and he stares at us. But I can't see his face he ahs a mask. Alexander starts going to him slowly and carefuly and we watch him. Alexander opens mouth I knew it's too late. We got sleeping arrows in our throats and fell in the water and it was dark...

-shorter but im tired so good night.