same place Part 39

ALYA

I look at Nesyn in shock. „That was amazing Nesryn." Nadia says heavily. I kneel and touch my kneck. She almost killed me. „Are you okay?" Nesryn asks looking at me and Alexander. „Fine." Alexander sounds mad he gets up slowly. We no longer have handcuffed hands. „This isn't Raven." Nadia points at her. She walks heavily. We look at her body lying on the ground. „We didn't notice." Alexander says. I think I saw his smile. „From where you have the gun?" I ask Nesryn. He still holds it in hand. „I had it all the time." He sounds mysteriously and it scares. They've taken Nadia's knives but no his gun? Or what if they did something to him too? But Nesryn was all the time with us. „Get back to the room. I take her." Alexander tells us he's limping. We haven't say anything and go back to the room. „She's going to kill all of us." Nadia sits on the floor. The fear in her voice. She talks about Raven. I come to her and kneel. „Don't forget this isn't our Raven. She could never." I point at the door. I trust Raven with my life. „Why are you so sure? You don't know what everything..." She stopped. I hear the disgust in her voice. „I'm not sure I just trust her." She looks at me and then at Nesryn. Alexander came. He laid her on the ground. Alexander touches his leg it stil hurts him. I feel how hard I breath.

NADIA

It doesn't mater if it is our Raven or this. She's still dangerous. One day she is goint to be crazy and kill us. I come to her and sit. She looks so innocent but we know what or who really is. Alexander sits next to me and stares at her. I know how he feels, he really cares about her. „She's going to be okay." I put my hand on his shoulder. He looks at me and smiles. The woman in microphone is quiet. The game hasn't ended yet. I though for myself. I notice Raven moving with her fingers. I show it to Alexander and he calls Nesryn. He stand over her and points gun at her head. He foesn't trust her. Alya 's looking quietly. I think she will stop breath. Raven opens eyes. We are just staring and watch her every move. Alya looks at me and Alexander. Here is such silence that I hear my own heartbeat. I'm still amazed how Nesryn hit her. I think we underestimate him. She's opening and closing eyes. Touches her head it hurts her. She will heal it. I hope she will us too because Raven threw me so hard. Alexander can't walk and Alya has trauma. I don't know if Raven was first person who has choked her. Without arms she was first person and with them I don't know. I'll ask her later. I shouldn't be thinking about this and focuse myself on Raven. She sits slowly without word and notices Nesryn with the gun.

RAVEN

This is a shock for me. Nesryn with a gun? I don't mind he looks as he is going to kill me. My head hurt sme and bleeds. „You should have it higher and hold it tighter. Like this." I move gun bit higher with my finger. „It's her." Alexander comfirms it. Nesryn puts gun down. I have no idea what's going on. I have feeling they will tell me. Alya stands up and I see how red her neck is. Somone's choked her. I get up and watch them. They look nervous and scared. „That hurts. You know." Nadia says and comes closer. „You didn't have to throw me." I look at her confused. „What?" I sound mad. Nadia looks suprised, Alya too and Alexander comes closer to me. „You don't remember?" He asks. „What I have to remember?" He bites his lips. „You were choking me. Hurt Alexander so he can't walk. Threw Nadia away. You tried to kill us." Alya answers me. Why she sounds so ironic? Have I lose control and don't remember it? I look at them. I see how they notice sadness in my eyes. I sighed. „I'm sorry." I apologize. I'm not often apologizing but they're my friends. „Have I lost control?" I ask them. They look at eachother. „It didn't look like that." Nadia answers. Then why I can't remeber it? Give it some time. Lilith's word ring in my head. I drove them away and start walking. It's better for thinking. I hate myself for reason what I've done to them.

ALEXANDER

I know she has mess in head. This feeling is known to me. Be first who is going to kill her. Don't say this. She helped to me and you many times. I will remind you when you will lay in your own blood and she'll stand over you. Stop. It isn't her fault she doesn't even remember what happend. I still feel how havy my arms are heavy. She could kill me easily and I will be just watching. She's whispering for herself. „They gave you drugs?" Nadia asks and I caught myself smiling. But it isn't funny to Rven she turns to her and looks madly at her. „I don't think so." She closes her eyes. „Have you taken drugs before?" Nesryn asks her with gun in his hand. I think they have it forbidden bacuse they would act crazy. I have never seen it. „No." She answers easily. She doesn't to make a conversation. As always her answers are easy, without problemes, short. I'm noticing it. But someone as Alya likes to talk she could talk days and nights but Raven she doesn't want to. She wants talk whan she is making problems to others or herself. „And where are we?" She turns to us again. „We haven't found it yet..." I answer her. She's just acting but she knows. Why are you making her bad person. I try so hard to not make face expressions. I mean she is sometimes bad but we are too. He stays quiet. „Raven make a plan." I tell her and it feels great to say it. She comes closer and starts working on it..