Untitled Part 34

NADIA

When I slam a door very strong I lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling. What she said was mean but that's Raven. I started screaming at her so I deserve it. I don't remember my family I just have flashbacks. And there's chance they are dead but I don't think so. When I was five I was taken. I don't know if I have siblings because I don't remember them and they could born after that I left. I was taken to the school when I was raised and trained. There was a lot of study but also fighting. At studying I was great I knew everything and had things. No one bullied me beacuse I helped them and enyojed free time. But at the fighting I was horrible from the begginig. I don't know how to use knives and was afraid, had bad form. But I just needed some space and here I'm. Sometimes I wish to be normal kid with normal life, friends and parents, without fighting. Which child doesn't fight today? I think if we would be normal we would be still fighting. This world is rough and bad. Someone knocked. „I wanna be alone." But they don't listen and open the door. It's Raven. „If I would be listening everything you said to me we aren't here." She says and I look at her madly. „I come to apologise. I said to much." She tells me boredly as always. „Something else?" I ask madly withou reason be mad but one side of me is. „Yes. Do you want whiskey?" She knows how to change my mood. I smile at her purely and I start leaving. „What our guest is doing?" I ask her on stairs. I still call him guest because I don't remember his name. „Sleeping."

ALEXANDER

I'm already drinking. Nadia looks at me suprisely and raises eyebrows. „Where's Alya." She asks and I point at the upstairs. She gets it. „What are going to do with him?" I ask them and Nadia looks at me boredly. „Don't care about him now." Nadia's right. I shouldn't. I should enjoy time with them and the delicious taste of whiskey. Raven finally sits to Nadia and thinks. „We should go swimming. Again." I give them plan for tomorrow. „Why not." Raven answers without interest. Why she isn't exicted for tomorrow I'm. Or propably I'm drunk. „Weshould play a game!" Nadia says. She's already drunk. Raven looks at herbut doesn't say anything. „What a game?" I'm curious what she wants toplay. „What about truth or dare?" She asks and I see how Raven gets uncomfortable.„I have to go." Raven says and stand up. She doesn't even look at us and say sorry or something. I know I can't expect these words from her. But sometimes it's neccesary. She goes to the training room. We keep drinking. „Why she hast ruin everything?" Nadia asks and I hear she is drunk. Maybe I'm. I don't answer to her. „So you wanna play truth or dare?" I ask her trying to change dialougue. She noods her head and drinks. „You start." I point at her. „Fine. Truth or dare?" „Truth." I don't know what kind of question I can expect. „You love her?" She looks at the door. I thought it's gonna to do with Raven. She can't hear my heart so I'm goint to lie. „No."

RAVEN

I went to the training room. I rather betraining than play stupid games with them. I have feeling that I forgotabout something very important. But what? There are a lot of importantthings. One of them I'm step from the healing. I think if I'm going towork on it today I know it. It's hard ofcourse but I'll try. I have nothing to lose. I close my eyes and try to repeat all of my memories. Happy and unhappy. What if it's will be something with Lillith? What? Lilith's told me everything important since I've come here. Whereshe could be now? How she is? She's never texted me. I either. I justdon't know. Can't forgive her? I think she left me because was scared.Probably of Khalid but she can be scared of me. I always thought she isfighter but I've been thinking something different since she left. And isn't the same thing about mom? Haven't she left because of fear? But Helia is blood manipulator-she was. I don't know for sure if she is or not. I don't care. No. Ofcourse I do but I ave to admit poeple are scared of me. Some of them not. Who? I can't even name one person who doesn't have fear of me. . Some of them not. Who? I can't even name one person who doesn't have fear of me. Thats's okays because I've done horrible things. I know they were scared, they are and they will. Because we don 't have bored lives as them we have action. Sometimes I want know how it's been bored. I'm Raven Reyes blood manipulater who does bad things, likes to hurt people. Have to be queen but don't want to be. Have very helpful friend and try to protect them. Have enemy and want revenge for my brother. And want to beat and kill Khalida.

-i post tomorrow i wont so good night.