hole and men Part 31

ALYA

„What are you doing?" I ask Nesryn and Alexander. „We're pulling my bed." Alexander said and points at his bed. „Why?" I come closer to them. „Ther's hole." Nesryn show sme hole when bed is pulled. „What Raven is doing?" Alexander asks. „I don't know. Should I go after her?" I ask him I see fear in his eyes. „Please and then brings her." He shouts at me when I'm leaving. I come to her room. The door is closed so I knock. „Come in!" Raven tells me with her tired voice. I open door. She is sitting at her bed. „Hi." I greet her because I don't know what to say. „How are you?" I try to make a converstaion and come closer. „Better. Why are you asking?" Gosh she knows we need something from her. She knows something that we don't or we know and she doesn't but she always finds it. „Alexander wants to see you." I don't know if he wants to see her or needs her help. „Why?" Is she getting mad? „He didn't tell me." I'm trying to control my heart but it's too hard. She looks at me and listens. „Fine." She says bored and actes like she didn't hear my heart. We come to his room. „What?" Raven asks madly. Nesryn and Alexander look at her then at me. I didn't notice Nadia stands in the room. „Look what we found." Nesryn sounds exicted. He points at the hole and Raven comes closer. „Do you know about it?" Alexander asks. She doesn't say anything just looks at him and her face is saying everything.

NADIA

Alexander wants to explore the hole or tunnel. „Weshould go in." Alyas tells us she is curios. „Trus me I want it more thanyou." Alexander says with evil smile. „I don't see problem." I tell themRaven looks at me. „I'm going for flashlights." Raven says and left. I didn'texcpect her reaction like this. I thought she will be mad or won't let us.We stand quietly in room still suprisedof her raction. „Is she on drugs?" Alya asks confused. „She could hear you."Nesryn whispers scardly. Raven comes she still walks heavily and gives us flaslights.„I'm staying here." Nesryn tells us. „You should go." Alya tries to convice him. „No it's okay. I stay here if anything." We don't say anything. „I'm going first." Alexander says and goes. Raven follows him and I and Alya too. I don't see anything yet. „What is this?" Alexander asks and it makes me more curious. Raven falls and I help her really fast. „Thanks." She looks at me. It sounds so cold maybe beacuse she doesn't mean it from heart as Alya se just said that because she must. „Where are we?" Alya asks. We're standing in a big room. Around us are paintings. I don't who is on them but they're women,men I think they could be queens and kings. On the floor is box in her is something. „I don't have a clue." Raven says looking around. „Map." Alexander points at the wall and goes to the map. Alya comes to him. Me and Raven are standing and just looking at them. I'm waiting for Raven's next fall.

RAVEN

I've never been here before. This is the biggest room I've ever seen. Lilith never told me about place like this. Maybe before this room was before very secret. Or Majesties had meetings here. But why? Lilith told me that monastery is saint. I don't know if it's true but Lilith believed. „We are standing in..." Alexander is looking for our place on map. „In presentation room." Alya complements him. „Come here!" Neryn screams at us. We look at each other. Alexander runs to him but I can't. Like we came we leave. „What's wrong?" Nadia asks him and I satnd next to her. „We have visitors." I tell them because I heard hearts. „You do." Bunch of men come inside and one of them attaches the pistol to Nesryn's head. They stand around us. „Try something Reyes and he's going to die and this place will blow up." He points at me. He knows my name.

ALEXANDER

Who are they? Who sent them? Let me take control. He wants to get out. Not now. „Who are you?" I ask them and stare at the man with pistol in the hand. In this room is bomb so we can't do anything. Just hope they won't kill us. „We don't have name but people calebrate us." He said with his evil voice. „Who sent you?" I keep asking. Listen me for once! Not now. „No one did. We came to visit you." He is playing dangerous game. Nadia starts picking her knives. I look at her and give her sign she shouldn't. „Hide these knives sweetie or he's goin to die." He notices them. I won't let Nesryn die. „What do you want?" Raven asks him and he looks at her. „We want something you have. We want power." Power? Raven looks confused too. I don't think he wants her power he wants something different. Man doesn't look really happy that we don't what he is talking about. „Don't play games with me!" He screams at us and his men come closer to us . „But we really don't know about what are you talking." Alya tries to explain to him with her kind voice. He raises his eybrows. „You don't? Fine he's going to die." Gosh what I'm suppose to do? Trust me! I can't trust you I need do it by myself. „Explain it to us." Nadis tells him and agin stasts picking her knives. I don't know how to stop her.„Have you ever heard about enestående?" I don't even know what it means. „What taht means?" I ask he rolls his eyes. „God. It means unique. And her powers, her srenght s here. So I jst want it. You don't know who she is. But I know you know where her powers are!" He shouts at us again. . Give me control! Nadia couldn't handle it and throws knife at two men behind her. They start shooting ad shots her. Raven starts controling them but they shot her too. The're going to die and it's gonna be your fault! He is right. What worse could happen? I don't wanna see them dying in my arms. So I listen to him...

-another part out. i hope you like it and good night.