Prologue

3rd POV

  Sounds of large explosion and bone-cracking noises echoed around the grand castle of true dragons. The shockwaves accompanied by those noises were strong enough to shook an entire floor, constantly damaging the poor building. However, the residents didn't seem to care about it at all as if the whole explosion and crashing are normal occasions. 

  On the floor where the origin of all the noise and shockwaves is taking place, a man with silvery blue hair was walking through the corridor that seemed to be having a major earthquake. As he was passing by a room with huge wooden door, another grand shockwave came, cracking the door out of its frame, making it flew straight toward him.

 Just before he got flattened like a sheet of paper under hydraulic press, the massive door simply vanished 10cm away from the man's head, not leaving a single bit of dust behind. The said man, who didn't even give a single notice to the vanished door or where it came from, simply continued on his way.

  The reason that he could be so calm after such event was that it wasn't the first time he experienced something like this. Every once in a while, there are explosions and objects flying toward random dragons or dragons in human form near them. Last time, the stone coffin fell straight down on him which would have crushed his skull into powder if he was a normal being. He had no idea how the coffin from underground dungeons fell on his head while he was on the 2nd floor. Considering that, the wooden door wasn't a big deal at all. Nobody died anyway.

  As he leave the area, he put three barrier around the floor with a flick of his finger. First barrier was to reduce the damage of the building which will reduce the amount of repairing that will be required later. Second one was sound barrier and everyone knows what it does, right? Finally, the last barrier was for his pudding he left in that room yesterday.

Rimuru POV

  After I checked whether the barriers settled in nicely, I continued walking throught the endless corridor. It really isn't endless; it just looks like it has no end because Veldanava-nii cast some weird spell on it. He does have some weird hobby. I sometimes wonder what Lucia sees in him that makes him charming.

'I hope the barrier works well especially the last one. I had it frozen to stop rotting but I didn't exepct Velgrynd-nee to 'educate' Veldora there.'

 'Seriously, this is more intense than the last time. I heard the explosion from the other side of the castle.' I thought

<<True. It is 30% more destructive than the last one which was a month ago.>>

 I was startled to hear a voice out of nowhere but soon I relaxed after recognizing a familiar voice.

<<Seriously, you forgot your partner's voice?>>

What?! No it's not what you're thinking! I was just surprised because of you spoke out of nowhere.  

<<Fufu, I'm just joking, I know you won't forget my voice>>

 I let out a sigh of relief. Ciel really likes teasing me around. Even though she is weak at being teased, she just likes teasing others especially me. I can't say much about it since I'm the exact same with her. We both like teasing each other and watching the partner get flustered or panick. Guess Veldanava isn't the only one with weird hobby.

Anyways what is Velgrynd doing to Veldora this time? No that's not the case. What did Veldora do to her this time?'

<<He destroyed Velgrynd's flower garden when retuning from his trip to get his so-called 'sacred text'.>> 

 I sweatdropped when I heard that.

Don't tell me... Is it 'the' garden, Ciel?

<<It is 100% sure that it is 'the' garden that was destroyed by his landing.>>