Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey

It has been thousands of year after the disappearance of Rimuru, the fourth true dragon.  

  The first and the most powerful true dragon Veldanava had died and haven't ressurected since. The other true dragons scattered around the world, not seeing each other for a long time. 

  Too much time had passed and the time when there were five dragons was slowly disappearing from their memories.

...

...

...

  In the cave of Great Forest of Jura where storm dragon Veldora is sealed, a swirl of energy appeared. It swallowed magicules around it, slowly gaining its size until it suddenly disappeared, leaving two figures on the place where it vanished. 

  They looked like human in identical form but one had deep yellow eyes while the other had vibrant red ones. Both of them looked dazed and didn't know what was going around them.

Ciel POV

  My head hurts like it was hit by one of those stone coffins in dragon castle. In fact, every part of my body is sore like I've been rolling down a stone cliff. 

  Wait a moment, why am I feeling pain? I don't remember coming out of Rimuru. Why am I inside his clone and where is he? 

  I started to panick and looked around, instantly feeling relieved when I saw familiar body lying beside me. I don't usually panick, but who won't panick in this situation? I was trying to get a hold of the situation when Rimuru stirred and woke up.

"Gosh, that hurts." (Rimuru)

"Rimuru! You are awake. Are you alright?" (Ciel)

"Ciel? When did you got in my clone? And where are we?" (Rimuru)

"I'm not sure. However I think I found out what you touched. It is the orb of twisted time. It is basically Veldanava's trash can where he store his failed attempt to make a world." (Ciel)

"And what exactly that thing did to us?" (Rimuru)

"I don't exactly know since Veldanava never told anyone about it, but I guess it took your void energy and put us in realm where time doesn't exist and for some reason, put us out again." (Ciel)

"So how many years have passed? It seemed like one hour to me." (Rimuru)

"The result of analyzing time disturbance shows that it has been thousands of years since you touched that orb." (Ciel)

"Oh okay. Wait, thousands of years?! Are you sure you're no mistaken?" (Rimuru)

  He seems quite shocked when I said that. I think I should tease him a bit to ease his shocking.

"I know you are shocked but doubting your girlfriends ability? That's not nice." (Ciel)

  'Gotcha" I thought as I watch his face flush into beet-red color. Ah, I really love teasing him~.

"Anyways before we decide what to do, let's get out of this cave first. Shall we, honey~." (Ciel)

 With that I turned around and strated to the nearest opening with madly blushing Rimuru following me.

Timeskip

  It has been an hour since we started walking. I think that orb of Veldanava put us in the most complicated cave in the universe. We didn't encounter anyone or anything so far, but we realized that this cave was flooding with magicules. There were hipoktes and magic stones everywhere around the cave. We kept on walking until Rimuru who was ahead of me stopped suddenly.