Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves

Worries had rose around the nations. There was slight change of power in storm dragon Veldora's seal, it came back normal again. Farmouth had sent a trio from the guild to investigate Veldora's seal just to be sure. It was reported that there had been evidence of someone exiting the cave, but there is no problem with Veldora's seal. Farmouth shared the information with other countries, reassuaring that there is no major problem with storm dragon; at least that is what they think.

Rimuru POV

  We have been traveling to Dwargon for half a day now. Normally it will take three days even with riding direwolves, but I named them and since I'm one of the true dragon, the direwolves evolved far more stronger and faster than normal. At this rate we will soon arrive at the gate of Dwargon.

  I have never been to one of Veldanava's world before, so I'm really excited to look around one.

"Hey Ciel, how long will it take for us to reach Dwargon?" I asked Ciel who was riding on the back of Raika. She seems to be enjoying the journey as well.

"Four hours twenty-four minutes and thirty-six second left for arrival at the gate of Dwargon."

  That was way to detailed. I sometimes forgot my girfri- what am I thinking? partner is the smartest being in the world. I started blushing at what I thought.

"Are you okay? Your face is getting red." Ciel said with a concerned expression on her face.

"I-I'm fine." I said with a stuttering voice as I tried to calm down my blush. 'Jeez, this is embarassing. I'd better change the subject.'

"Hey Veldora, are you keeping up well?" (Rimuru)

  Instead of verbal response, I got a growl from behind. Veldora transformed into a leopard and had been running alongside us during the whole trip. It was also convenient since the only sound that he can make was growl.

  I could understand what he is talking if I want to, but I decided not to do so since I want to travel without his grumbles.

"Ranga, let's reach Dwargon before the sun sets." (Rimuru)

"Yes master!" (Ranga)

  With that both Ranga and Raika sped up leaving Veldora with growl which was supposed to be complaints.

Timeskip

  We arrived at the gate of Dwargon just as the sun started to set into horizon. Though it was getting late, there were still auite a number of people waiting in the line. 

  Me and Ciel told Ranga and Raika to go inside our shadows, which they obeyed without a question. It was pretty convenient that we can call them out whenever we need.

  We entered the city after an hour of waiting. We saw some skirmish on the line but nobody cared to bother us. I mean, what would they want from twins and a man who is actually two true dragons and a manas in human form?

  The sight of the city of Dwargon was fascinating! Even without the sun, the streets are bright and lively. There were interesting shops all around the corner. If I wasn't travelling to find my family, I might have stayed here for good.

"Since it is late, let's find a inn to stay for a night." I said and we went into the nearest inn.

Ciel POV

  We entered the inn at the corner of the town square. I can't say it's the best, but it was still nice. I went to the counter and ring a bell. A dwarf came to the counter.

"Is there a room with two beds?" (Ciel)

  When I said that Rimuru seemed surprised and looked like he was gonna protest, but I gave him a look that told him not to. I paid the owner with some coins I took out from imaginary space and received the key to our room.