Chapter 13 - Labyrinth II

3rd POV

Continuation of what happened in previous chapter.

(Yeah, I don't feel like summerizing the previous chapter today. Author will be angry, but let's have that matter handled by future me.)

Rimuru POV

"Hey! Are you guys having fun without me?" I turned around to see Ramiris pouting at us.

 I still can't get used to her new form. It really doesn't match with her voice and personality. Though it was enough to make the boys stare at her with a wide eyes. She really does look beautiful I can say.

<<Don't even think about something weird.>>

Huh? Ciel?! Of course not! Why would I have weird thoughts about Ramiris in the first place. Even though she looks beautiful she's Ramiris!

<<Oh, I didn't consider that. By the way, someone will visit you later. Well then, bye honey.>>

 Ciel ended the communication abruptly leaving me dumbfounded. How did she know what I'm thinking? She didn't use to read my thoughts when she was out of my body and was far away from me. Did she do something when she came inside me earlier? And who is going to visit me?

"Hey! Are you listening to me?" Ramiris said making me break out of trance. Their wall balls of dark energy glowing around her. Is that some kind of sign of rampage?

"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking of something." (Rimuru)

"Hmph! I'll let you of the hook for now. What are you doing here anyway?" (Ramiris)

"Oh, yes, about that. I want to ask you if you can put spirits inside these children's body like you did to Shizu." (Rimuru)

"Eh? Is that all?" (Ramiris)

"Can you do it?" (Rimuru)

"Of course she can do it. It is a piece of cake for her." Veldora suddenly interrupted.

"Hehe, thank you Veldora-kun~." Ramiris replied with a silly grin and a slight blush on her face.

'What the hell?' I thought as I looked at the scene in front of me which I couldn't quite comprehend.

"Ano... if you can do it, then can you please do it now? I really want them to be safe." Shizu voiced up ending the incomprehensible scene.

"Yeah, yeah. Why are the kids today so hasty?" Ramiris said as she walked toward the opening where she just came from, gesturing us to follow her.

  We followed her into the opening to find ourselves in a place where a huge crystal is shining in the middle and little spirits floating around in the air. There was a transparent road connected to the top of the mountain of crystal.

"Welcome to the dwelling of spirits!" Ramiris said as she getured toward it dramatically.

  Shizu and students were masmerized by the scene and was looking around in wonder.

  We walked up the road until we reached the top where Ramiris asked the students to come foward one by one.

  Gale was the first one to come foward. I was expecting Ramiris to summon some spirits but she just stood back and watched Gale kneeling on the floor.

"Uhh, Ramiris? Aren't you going to do something? (Rimuru)

"Huh? Why should I? A spirit comes to you when you pray for them." Ramiris said. It felt like she was saying, 'You didn't know such a simple thing?'. What a pain to here that from Ramiris.