Chapter 16 - Hero awakened

3rd POV

 Rimuru and co arrived at the inner sanctum of Ruberios with a flash of light. Roy and Louis Valentin, who were waiting for them, were surprised to see many people with their master. However they knew better than to ask and bowed to their master.

"Louis, Roy, until I say otherwise don't let a single mouse enter this sanctum, understood?" Luminas ordered them as she kept on walking through the corridor.

"Yes, Luminas-sama." The Valentin twins obeyed and went to their position.

 The others kept on walking until they reached the closed door in the basement.

"You, stay here with Hinata. Don't even think about coming inside. Oh, and the girl will be fine." Luminas said and she walked inside the room with Chloe and Gunther.

 Then she stopped suddenly and stood there thinking for a minute. After a few seconds Luminas turned back to Rimuru.

"Actually, you can be a help. Follow me. Hinata, you can wait or do whatever you want." (Luminas)

 Hinata just nodded and walked out of there without looking back. Rimuru and Chloe followed Luminas and Gunther through the door.

 The first thing they saw upon entering the room was a glowing coffin surrounded by spikes of ice. Chloe was mesmerized by the view in front of her and at the same time felt a weird urge inside her that tried to make her approach it.

 Chloe would have gave in to that strong urge, if she hadn't seen what she saw now and stopped dead on her place.

 As soon as the door closed behind her, Luminas started to unbutton her gothic dress. Chloe was completely flustered by this, while Gunther on the other hand was not effected at all since he saw his master like this many times before. Also it really didn't bothered him in the first place.

 For Rimuru, he was sweating hard as he closed his eyes for he was afraid what might happen if Ciel finds out about this event.

 Ignoring the flustered Chloe and Rimuru, Luminas dropped the final piece of her clothing to the ground leaving her completely naked.

 Luminas walked up to the coffin and sat on the pedestal and started to caress the coffin gently. Her skin burnt upon touching the holy arc and made a small sizzling noise, however Luminas didn't care. 

 The beauriful figure lying inside the coffin was very precious to her that even getting burned while touching her coffin brought joy to Luminas's mind. Luminas turned around from her position and hugged the coffin with her bare body, rubbing herself against it.

 Chloe on the other hand was blushing crazily. Even though she is a girl herself, this was too much for her. But somehow, Chloe thought that she had seen the naked vampire in front of her before. Chloe shook her head, thinking that it was impossible since she had never met her before.

 After about five minutes, Luminas stood up, detaching her from the coffin with a reluctant look. Smokes were sill coming out of her body as her burned skin regenerated. She looked down at the figure in the coffin and leaned down, giving a kiss on the lid of coffin.

 Luminas stood straight again and turned around. She looked at Chloe with a mixture of familiarity, hope, anticipation, and lust.

"You will soon remember me Chloe-chan~" Luminas said as she smiled at Chloe with ecstasic look on her face, sending a shiver down her spine.

"Rimuru, come over here." Luminas said and Rimuru reluctantly did as he was told, trying his best not to look at Luminas.

"If anything happens after I break the seal, you should be the one to stop it." (Luminas)