Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep

3rd POV

 It has been a week since Rimuru started training the monsters of the jura forest. Everything was same. There was no sign of invasion around any major locations and there was also no sign of true dragon sisters which made Rimuru worried.

 The demon lords were informed of the current situation and agreed to form an alliance and raise war force. During that it was discovered that Dino disappeared and was probably in the heaven realm. Some demon lords were shocked by this but Rimuru and Ciel wasn't as they expected this to happen.

 The human world was quite the opposite however as the invasion of angels that was more powerful than anything from before was announced by Luminas via church.

 The Eastern empire was the same as their military force and governing body disappeared suddenly. However since they couldn't really escape to anywhere and the remaining novels and aristocrats were forming temporary government, so there wasn't any immediate danger.

 As for the monsters, they have turned into strong military force that could rival the former eastern empire's troop.

 They weren't as many as those of the former empire's but the power of each individuals are exceeding them many times.

 And of course, among them, the ones especially trained by Rimuru and co were exceptional. After going through hardcore training and receiving souls from Rimuru, all of them successfully became the true demon lord class individual.

 Normally this kind of evolution in such a short period would have been impossible, but Rimuru had Ciel. Using all of the abilities, Ciel expended the time to maximum using {Thought acceleration} or such and at the same time, developed the most efficient way of evolution through master-subordinate relationship.

 Also, same as always, Ciel's intuition was right as Zelgion, who received the hardest training by every instructors including Rimuru and Ciel, became incredibly strong that he came to stand side by side with the demons.

 Veldora was also the one who made remarkable growth. After getting personally trained by Rimuru, he became more caculative and strong fighter. Though there were some mental related side effects but they were minor things compared to the success he made.

 Since the war potential has been gathered and prepared to launch attack anytime, all that has left was strategy.

 At the deepest floor of the labyrinth a war room has been prepared which was now going to hold a meeting of major allies to fight against Michael.

Rimuru POV

 I am currently sitting on the chair of the big round stone table. Sitting beside me was Ciel and Ramiris and there were small piece of paper on each of the chairs. It somehow reminded me of walprugis.

 As for the mysterious papers, though they looked like normal paper, it was actually a special teleportation device that Ciel instantly invented. It works in pair; if you use it with one in your hand, it will teleport you to the other. Each of the pairs were sent to our allies via demons and myself.

 Some might wonder why we didn't use walprugis place. The answer was simple. There were non-demon lord in our allies and Guy didn't like the idea of them coming over.

 Speaking of devil, the first one to appear was Guy. He didn't came by paper but used teleportation on his own.

"Ramiris?! When did you come back to normal form?" (Guy)

 He seemed genuinely surprised by it, but gave congrats to her eventually. Though he is called 'Lord of darkness' or such, he was a nice person to his friends.