Chapter 4 - Walprugis I

3rd POV

  It has been a week since Rimuru, Ciel and Veldora met Velzard. Rimuru spent his time mostly with Ciel and Velzard while Veldora... Veldora was scared of Velzard but couldn't leave the place partly because of Rimuru and partly because he has no where else to go. So, he stayed mostly in his room, reading his 'sacred texts'.

  Though Rimuru was enjoying his time in his sister's place, part of him was still disappointed that he can't visit Velgrynd.

  He didn't express his disappointment outwardly, but he was hoping to visit his other sister all the time. 

Rimuru POV

  It has been almost a week since we arrived in the frozen continent. I'm enjoying my time here with Velzard-nee and Ciel, but part of my mind is still disappointed because of the fact that I can't visit Velgrynd-nee anytime soon.

  I'm currently in me and Ciel's room which used to be one of Velzard's guest room.

  Velzard changed it into ours three days after we arrived. There was no problem with it since there are no guests around here to use them.

  Guy also doesn't seem to mind us having our place in his castle. Maybe he was bored like Velzard-nee and is enjoying the new resident in his castle.

  I was resting on the couch with Ciel when we heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come in." I said turning my gaze to the door.

  The door opened and Misery came in. She doesn't seem to mind us staying here either. Well, I guess even if she mind it, she doesn't have any choice.

"Guy-sama and Velzard-sama wishes to see you at the balcony." She said in her usual monotone voice.

"Okay, we'll be there in a minute. Go ahead." (Rimuru)

  Although I wanted to ask her why they called us, I thought I'd better find it out myself.

  Misery simply bowed slightly and left the room swiftly, closing the door behind her. 

"What do you think they want from us?" I asked Ciel as I got up from the couch.

"You'd better find it out." Ciel replied. I know that she already knows the reason, but she isn't telling me. Hearing it from her only made my curiosity grow. 

'At least it's nothing bad since Ciel didn't warn me.' I thought as I walked out of the room and held the door for Ciel who was following me.

  We headed to the place where we had our first conversation with Guy. Velzard and Guy was there waiting for us when we arrived.

"Good, you arrived now. Have a seat." Guy said gesturing to the empty chairs.

  He waited until we sit down and Rain and Misery brought us some tea. 

"Now, for the reason I called you." Guy paused for a bit, taking a sip of his tea.

"Is because of your purpose. I still remember about your journey to find your family and I also know that the current situation is preventing you from doing so." (Guy)

"So, to make up for that, I'm giving you a chance to meet your niece." Guy finished, making Rimuru's eye widen.

"My niece? You mean Milim, the demon lord you were talking about?" I asked, confused and surprised.

"Yep, that's her. There will be walprugis; banquet of demon lords, soon. You can accompany Guy there." Velzard-nee said with a nod.

"Now there is a single problem. One demon lord can only bring two subordinates to the walprugis." He then noticed our uncomfortable expression and laughed.