Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment

Rimuru POV

 Both me and Hinata turned around to see Shizu standing in front of us with her sword in her hand.

"Shi- Shizu-sensei?" Hinata stammered as she lowered her sword.

"Hinata?" Shizu said in surprise. It looked like she knew Hinata. But how?

"Shizu-sensei!" Hinata exclaimed as she rushed toward her and hugged her.

'What the hell?' I thought as I looked at the situation with a dumbfounded look on my face.

 The knights who were still on the ground looked surprised as well as they watched their commander crying in the embrace of Shizu. I supressed my aura as I could see that they won't attack now.

"Uhh, Shizu? Can you explain what is happening right now?" I asked as I let the flame disappear from my sword. I didn't sheathed my sword just in case I got attacked like earlier.

"Oh, she is one of my students, Rimuru-san. I heard a loud noise near the gate and rushed toward here to see you two fighting." Shizu explained as she patted the back of Hinata who still hugging her.

"I see. Then can you please tell her that I didn't summon the chaos dragon and I'm not here to hurt someone?" I asked. I was relieved that Shizu came just in time. Othewise, the situation might have been more worse.

 Shizu explained to Hinata and the knights. The knight with a beard, whose name was Bacchus, still looked doubtful but at least he didn't try to attack me now. I didn't get any apologies, but I didn't care much about that.

 The female knight, whose name was Litus, looked like she was sick. Well, it's a normal thing since she took my aura directly. Actually, it is really impressive that she only got nausea after that. I gave her some healing potion to drink which she accepted gratefully. At least she looked friendly.

 It looked like the situation was over and everything was going fine. I was about to let Kumara out again, when suddenly, Hinata's sword which was stuck on the ground quivered.

 Then a ball of energy fired out from the handle of the sword and went directly toward me. I ducked immediately, however it looked like I wasn't the target as it curved and flew directly toward Hinata.

"Watch out!" I warned her as I tried to block it. Hinata noticed it and tried to dodge it but failed. It missed her vital organs, but struck the side of her abdomen, creating a huge wound.

"Hinata!" Shizu shouted as she held her in her arms and tried to heal her. I tossed her another healing potion and destroyed the sword in case it attacks again.

 The potion seemed to have seize the bleeding but Hinata was still unconscious and her condition looked bad. It seemed that the damage was inside.

"Move aside." I ordered the knights, who looked surprised but draw back instantly. I knelt down in front of her and started to heal her wounds. The process wasn't hard than what i expected, however there was another problem.

 As I was healing Hinatas' wound the space behind me cracked and made an opening. Then, seven figures covered in white robes appeared from the opening and surrounded us.

"The Seven Luminaries?!" Litus exclaimed in shock. Bacchus looked just as shocked too as he looked at the figures floating above the ground.

 I felt that these newcomers were quite strong beings, but not as strong as me or Hinata. However if there is seven of them, I don't think I can take them lightly. For now I just continued to heal Hinata since it was almost all over.

"We're hereby to condemn the commander of the holy knights, Hinata Sakaguchi on the crime of treason and cooperation with a monster." (Luminaries)

"What?! No, she didn't do such a thing! You must be mistaken!" Litus shouted in panic as she promptly held her sword as if she was trying to protect Hinata from them.