Chapter 25 - Demon's battle

3rd POV

"So, how shall we do this?" Carrera said once they arrived on the sky of the Jura forest. Far ahead, cloud of dust was creeping onward as the imperial soldiers marched through the woods.

"Hmm, I'll take those flying toys over there. They look interesting." Ultima said casually with an innocent smile.

"I'll go for those iron vehicles then. It seems there're a few faces I know with them." Testarossa chose her target too, eyeing them with predatory gaze.

"Then I'll take those in the middle. Let's see how much fun they can give too us!" Carrera said as she rushed toward her prey.

 Seeing that the other two had gone to their target too, Carrera lifted her left hand upward. Countless balls of flame with absurd amount of energy appeared in the sky and when Carrera plunged her hand downward, storm of nuclear magic rained down on the soldiers.

 The forest was lit up with the flames that devoured everything in its path and screams and blasts filled the once peaceful sky.

 When the most of the effect of the nuclear magic died down, twenty thousands of soul came to Carrera. She grinned at the thought of giving these souls to Rimuru and getting complimented by him.

 Carrera was about to strike again when suddenly the soldiers collapsed on their own with the flash of black light. Carrera was bewildered for a moment but soon realized what happened.

"Hey! Don't touch mine, Testa!" Carrera complained through thought communication only to hear an amused laughter from her.

"Ufufufu~ Nobody said anything about taking others. You should be faster, or else there will be none left for you~" (Testarossa)

 Hearing her remark, veins popped out on her forehead as she flew toward the place where the soldiers were clustered together.

 At the corner of her eyes, Carrera could see Ultima blowing up the airships and Testarossa slaughtering everyone in front of her path.

"I see. I must not hold back a single bit from now on. If that's the case......" Carrera muttered under her breath as she prepared the most destructive magic of hers.

 Few seconds later, a swirling black pillar of death appeared in the middle of the soldiers.

 The soldiers were dying everywhere as the {Gravity collapse} rampaged through the entire area, squashing everything with enormous gravity.

 Carrera had a satisfied grin as she watched the massacre. The souls getting accumulated made her feel even better too.

"Hm? There's a survivor? To be able to endure my magic, this is getting really interesting." Carrera said as she fixed her gaze at the few humans standing in the middle of the barren field.

"Ul, Testa. You see them too?" (Carrera)

"Sure. Why don't we give them a friendly visit?" Testarossa replied as she approached her along with Ultima.

"Yeah, let's do that!" Ultima said cheerfully.

 There were three people waiting for them. One was wearing a white uniform with a sword and gun. Another was in a black suit and the last one was muscular man with military uniform.

"How nice, we can take them each." Testarossa said as she looked at the three men in front of them, who had tense look on their faces.

"Then I'll take that guy with black suit." Ultima said as she pointed at the man who had a displeased look on his face.

"I'll take the white one then." Carrera quickly declared, making a frown appear on Testarossa's face.

"But the last one looks so weak. He looks like he is going to collapse in few attacks. It's no fun." Testarossa complained with a pout.